Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Life is fucking ironic

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
It's ironic, isn't it.
Once, I was a naive 13 year old posting on r/incels. Not as a member of the group, no, but to make a mockery of them.

I still remember what I said. "You are all loser virgins", of something of the like.

The actual content of the message doesn't matter, rather, my attitude. I thought it was hilarious that there were tens of thousands of virgin men posting on the internet lamenting how they couldn't get laid because of their looks. After all, I was a tall, popular, attractive young boy who would DEFINITELY be a slayer when I got older, right?

I digress; I was banned for that post, and forgot about incels for a while. At 14, I started to use braincels. The blackpill seemed to be truth, but I still considered myself among the genetic elite.

As I entered high school, I thought it'd be full of young love and relationships. At 15, I developed my first oneitis. She rejected me. It fucked me up badly.

For some cucked reason, I was in love with her. To this day, I still have strong feelings for her. But yeah.

I'm too fucking tired to write anymore. I used to make fun of incels, now I'm a fucking depressed suicidal oneitis-having cuck who deserves to die. It's so fucking over.

BD639B22 FFC4 4DC2 B172 26C74935A719

I feel that shit ngl, being a youngcel fucking blows because our hormones cause us to be cucked and develop oneitis’ easily and get rejected.

Also, foids are becoming even more hypergamous, so we’re in for a fucking ride

I feel that shit ngl, being a youngcel fucking blows because our hormones cause us to be cucked and develop oneitis’ easily and get rejected.

Also, foids are becoming even more hypergamous, so we’re in for a fucking ride
Doubt I'll make it past 20 tbh

Can’t relate with that, I’m coping hard with academics and Im way too much of a bitch to kill myself
Tbh academics are too easy for me so I can't really cope with them.
If I get into oxford or a top 5 US university I'll probably stay alive, otherwise no real point in living.

Tbh academics are too easy for me so I can't really cope with them.
If I get into oxford or a top 5 US university I'll probably stay alive, otherwise no real point in living.
It’s not about test scores or whatever for me, my only purpose at this point is to get into the gene editing game thru good scores to try and end my own suffering somehow. This probably won’t work but it’s a less than 1% chance of succeeding vs the 0% from LDAR

NGL I’d be pretty pissed if you roped bc you IQmog me and you’d be wasting that.

NGL I’d be pretty pissed if you roped bc you IQmog me and you’d be wasting that.
You work ethic mog me, that's what really matters tbh. I don't really give a shit about this world anyways.

You work ethic mog me, that's what really matters tbh. I don't really give a shit about this world anyways.
the irony in this is hilarious

Im stupid but Im willing to torture myself to be in a place for high iq individuals, you’re highiq but want to die.

JFL

So you're tall?

At 14, I started to use braincels. The blackpill seemed to be truth, but I still considered myself among the genetic elite.
You certainly aren't in the top percentile of intelligence or self-awareness

I really hope you aren't white or Asian because I have bad news for you....

That's an early age to get blackpilled at ngl

the irony in this is hilarious

Im stupid but Im willing to torture myself to be in a place for high iq individuals, you’re highiq but want to die.

JFL

Soonish he wil lalso driver licence mogg us.

I have never made fun of incels

Many of those places love feminism and are way overhyped/overpriced. Roping or LDAR is better than even looking at those places.

damn when i was 13 I didn’t even know what virgin meant

It's happened to me too, i rmb telling my friend "I don't want to that type of guy that's angry for not being able to find a girl"

I thought I was actually gl once