Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Life is fucking boring

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★
All I do is chill in my flat, browse the internet on my laptop, pay my bills, buy snacks and go down to soup kitchens when I'm broke.
I used to go on walks, but I pretty much stopped giving a fuck about that.
I don't have friends or a gf, but even if i did, honestly, it won't make much of a difference, I'll still be doing the exact same shit i normally do, but i'll people with me.

There's very little to do downtown too, most of town consists of restaurants, cafes, fast food joints and takeaways.
Shit, there's one area almost fucking dedicated to restaurants ffs!

A lifegoal of mine is to move out of my flat and into a motorhome, leave this town and travel the uk as a nomad, and I'm pretty pessimistic about that.
I'll still be single and alone, except this time, I'll be single and alone across the uk.

This guy in Japan does that driving around and staying in random locations thing:

This guy in Japan does that driving around and staying in random locations thing:

Yeah, thats what i want to do, it sounds like a sweet life to me, just going where the wind blows.

A punch a woman from each British city challenge

Even my copes are getting boring

I feel you exactly dude. Life is so boring it fucking sucks. Never doing anything exciting

I feel you exactly dude. Life is so boring it fucking sucks. Never doing anything exciting
How the hell do people deal with this?
I swear, suicide should be legal and a human choice and a human right, despite holier than thou, moralcunt normies saying otherwise.

How the hell do people deal with this?
I swear, suicide should be legal and a human choice and a human right, despite holier than thou, moralcunt normies saying otherwise.
I won't kill myself. Life is too rare...precious you can say.
Many people don't deal with it, they rope or find bad copes like drugs or alcohol. I don't think suicide is the true answer to loneliness

I won't kill myself. Life is too rare...precious you can say.
Many people don't deal with it, they rope or find bad copes like drugs or alcohol. I don't think suicide is the true answer to loneliness
Well, life is certainly more rare now considering that most foids these days don't want children, and would much rather killing them in the womb, so fewer people are being born.
I've pretty much nearly ran out of copes, the only one I got left is eating junk food.
btw, suicide ends your suffering, pain and misery, I would have done it a long time ago, but i'm too much of a pussy to go through with it.

Last edited:
Same stereotype every day

Video games used to tie up my time for years. Now everything that gets released dies in 1-2 months or is solved in a day, or a week if it's complex. There's no grindy games anymore. Grinding IRL is a waste of time as well without roids or genetics you can't really "max out" too hard at the gym either.

My life is boring rn because I have damaged my neck, which is an addition to my already damaged back.

Which means I can't do anything physical, or anything with the computer.