Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Life is depressing because it's filled with endless daily examples of men destroying their lives to obtain ugly, old women

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
And in 99% of those cases, the old, ugly women do not even like the guy.

It's like being a jew in a concentration camp or POW in vietnam but instead of hating the guards, you suck their dicks daily and pull out all of your teeth so the guards will like you more.

But the guards end up punishing you even harder.

And that is what being a man is like 2019. And endless pile of idioicy and self-sacrifice to someone who is disgusting physically and hates their fucking guts.

There are no options.

You either kill yourself, cope with drugs and alcohol or do extreme shit.

I hope I can pick up drugs or alcohol so I can die faster.

Over for many men.

It's like being a jew in a concentration camp
The Holocaust is a lie and an exaggeration. Auschwitz was like the Ritz-Carlton of concentration camps during WW2. The Jews had theaters, operas, five star rooms and luxury amenities in that 'concentration camp'.

If Hitler really hated Jews, he would put a bullet to their heads in the Warsaw Ghetto than waste the energy, fuel and war chest to transport them to Auschwitz and house, feed and clothe them until they were deported to Israel.

It's very depressing be a man in this evil century.

The Holocaust is a lie and an exaggeration. Auschwitz was like the Ritz-Carlton of concentration camps during WW2. The Jews had theaters, operas, five star rooms and luxury amenities in that 'concentration camp'.

If Hitler really hated Jews, he would put a bullet to their heads in the Warsaw Ghetto than waste the energy, fuel and war chest to transport them to Auschwitz and house, feed and clothe them until they were deported to Israel.

Of course it's obviously fake. That was just an example.

My former "best friend". And he wanted me too work hard and try for geetting old ugly roastie. I better fap, so many lolis to fap

Even if a man is an advanced normie and slaves away during his 20's so one day he can provide for a family, he will inevitably be shamed into a relationship with a withered 30 year old hag his own age or older. You cant win as a man anymore, men made the mistake of giving women a say which destroyed all order in the world. They shaped the society so women will always have a saftey net no matter how much they screw their life up in every area. Whether that saftey net is through social shaming of men into getting what they want or laws in their favour, its powerful, and there is nothing we can do about it at this point.

My former "best friend". And he wanted me too work hard and try for geetting old ugly roastie. I better fap, so many lolis to fap

0469610C 4B6A 425D A219 1FDEB4440424

strong agree

these are the new tough guys with tats, guys who marry old single moms and have "difficulties" with them and still put on a brave face

it's actually disgusting me to my core to see males trying to fraud bravado and leadership when they barely know anyone, isolated, have no ties whatsoever HOWEVER DISTANTLY to any interesting women (I would stay a virgin until the age of 100 if I relied on them to help me meet women) have a shit wife that hates them...
and still act like they run the show and want me to respect them and waste time with them or I'm a "killjoy" that doesn't leave the house or some shit. what a retarded joke.

strong agree

these are the new tough guys with tats, guys who marry old single moms and have "difficulties" with them and still put on a brave face

One of the best and most accurate description of reality I have seen so far

One of the best and most accurate description of reality I have seen so far
seeing them get a new tat is fucking hilarious, dude

Holocaust was a haux - a lot of the photos or videos claiming to show Hitler's atrocities were faked. The alleged gas chambers were analysed and there was no sign of cyanide or anything and from a structural perspective there was no way gassings could take place as they were large gaps in doors and window, also why is it that noone of the alleged gassing victims was ever autopsied?

That is tha TRUTH. We should evolve past that. So either sex bots or we farm femoids like ER suggested.

Holocaust was a haux - a lot of the photos or videos claiming to show Hitler's atrocities were faked. The alleged gas chambers were analysed and there was no sign of cyanide or anything and from a structural perspective there was no way gassings could take place as they were large gaps in doors and window, also why is it that noone of the alleged gassing victims was ever autopsied?
Yet if you post this in Germany, you get 5+ years in prison, end up being ostracized in society, can't get a job ever again,
but feminists allow pimps to rape them and traffic them, and they dare not say a word!

Of course it's obviously fake. That was just an example.
WW2 was for the Jews to move to Israel. WW3 is for the Jews to rule the world. You think it's crazy, but by 2030 when the Anti-Christ comes, the Jewish feminist cunt will rule ovER us, and we either become castrated slaves or faggots in Pride with Justin Trudeau.

If that day comes, I will have to REsist.

Those Jewish cunts will rule ovER us, and I'm not going to become a castrated wagecuck slave or psychologically tortured by the cock teasing Jewish cunt. I have to CHOose to resist the Jewish NWO rule or else end up like a castrated cuck or a faggot, which are ABOMINATIONS in the eyes of Jesus Christ.

Last edited:
There are no options.

You either kill yourself, cope with drugs and alcohol or do extreme shit.

I hope I can pick up drugs or alcohol so I can die faster.
Same, please just make drugs legal, society not only dont give a fuck about us, they ban our copes too. I'd take some hERoin in a heartbeat at this point