Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Life is brutally boring once you see how it's all pointless

parzurnacs

parzurnacs

Kiryuin Satsuki appreciator
-
Not my first thread talking about the boredom of life.

I can't understand how everything that other people do can be seen as fun. What's so fun about going to a new restaurant, having a new hobby or watching a new TV series?

Once you wipe out of your mind all kind of romanticism, you see that all the people are the same, all the things aren't that interesting at all and that every experience is predictable, yet normies don't see this because they live in a perpetual state of unconsciousness where they never ask themselves anything and just follow their instincts.

People also whine about stupid things, like how they want a good car, why they don't like the current president or how their Amazon package arrived 2 hours late.

Once you start seeing everything as it is it gets extremely simple and there's not much into it. All I do is try to find things to keep me entertained while I get more bored. I don't see any enjoyement at all in all these predictable things normies do.

Only thing that usually works for me is music and food because they give me instant pleasure, but I force myself to eat healthy because I know how a pain in the ass is to be fat, and it's also hard to find new music that my brain likes.

Ascension is another overrated thing, only reason I have to keep trying is to have free sex, but I don't look forward to do things like holding hands and cuddling because I can't feel love or hate towards anyone.

I just hope my country goes to war with another country and then maybe I can have an exciting experience as a soldier where I fight for my life with fear before a sniper shoots me in the head. This is better than the usual repetitive day that keeps going over and over and over every time the sun sets.

The reason to why this is that we never and never will experience what like to be in a relationship, fuck a untouched pussy and get some female attention.

The reason to why this is that we never and never will experience what like to be in a relationship, fuck a untouched pussy and get some female attention.
No, that's extremely overrated. Do you see men in their 50s be so happy because they are in a relationship and or/have sex? You end up getting used to everything.

No, that's extremely overrated. Do you see men in their 50s be so happy because they are in a relationship and or/have sex? You end up getting used to everything.
Makes sense

boredom of life

IMG 2709

Once you wipe out of your mind all kind of romanticism, you see that all the people are the same, all the things aren't that interesting at all and that every experience is predictable, yet normies don't see this because they live in a perpetual state of unconsciousness where they never ask themselves anything and just follow their instincts.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/A37pB2koV8Y?feature=share

Natural selection

Excellent post.

Only thing that usually works for me is music and food because they give me instant pleasure, but I force myself to eat healthy because I know how a pain in the ass is to be fat, and it's also hard to find new music that my brain likes.
30a502fb52fb4791

Abandon dignity and fully embrace "good taste in mouth"-cope. It's either that or drugs if you want instant dopamine. My brain is broken somehow, I can't derive pleasure from long term projects, only food and drugs provide that rush.

I just hope my country goes to war with another country and then maybe I can have an exciting experience as a soldier where I fight for my life with fear before a sniper shoots me in the head. This is better than the usual repetitive day that keeps going over and over and over every time the sun sets.
I see a fellow accelERationist.

Quote any dictatorship would be better than modern democracy there cannot be so incompetent pe

Abandon dignity and fully embrace "good taste in mouth"-cope.
I did this years ago and I ended up tired of it, I had breathing problems and I felt disabled for having a low physical form so I decided to lose all my weight and eat healthy.
I really like this quote, I agree. Modern western societies are not human: no war, no hunger, no fear, no violence; it's boring.

I did this years ago and I ended up tired of it, I had breathing problems and I felt disabled for having a low physical form so I decided to lose all my weight and eat healthy.

I really like this quote, I agree. Modern western societies are not human: no war, no hunger, no fear, no violence; it's boring.
Destroying the society that has abolished adventure is the last adventure left, brocel.