Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Life is BORING!!

• Thread starter perpetual anger
  • Start date
perpetual anger

perpetual anger

nostalgiacel
i don’t know what to do anymore these days.

I wake up, go to work at 11 in the morning, and then come back home around 6 in the evening. And for the next 6hours of my day, I’m completely stunted on what the fuck activity I should engage in because everything, and everyone displeases me.

I’m so lost and don’t know what to do. And of course I can’t get pussy because I’m an ugly subhuman:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Be grateful

At least you no longer need to study hard

IMO studying post grad school is much harder than any work

I wake up, go to work at 11 in the morning, and then come back home around 6 in the evening. And for the next 6hours of my day, I’m completely stunted on what the fuck activity I should engage in because everything, and everyone displeases me.

I’m so lost and don’t know what to do. And of course I can’t get pussy because I’m an ugly subhuman:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
The worst part is having no one to hang out with or socialize with. I would just like a couple of friends and a girlfriend but I guess that’s too much to ask for :feelsseriously:

How do you know everything displeases you? Have you tried a chad activity like woodcarving or welding as a hobby? Get back some of that testosterone brocel

How do you know everything displeases you? Have you tried a chad activity like woodcarving or welding as a hobby? Get back some of that testosterone brocel
:soy::bluepill:

I did woodcarving in high school and that was one of the most frustrating activities I engaged in. Fuck that shit. I was getting mogged left and right by people making better wood sculptures than me. Even the foids did better than me:fuk:
Be grateful

At least you no longer need to study hard

IMO studying post grad school is much harder than any work
I need to study for my license, I’m only 19:dafuckfeels:

Buy a new phone, get a new gaming PC.

Just become a carpenter theory

Go workout at the gym

The worst part is having no one to hang out with or socialize with. I would just like a couple of friends and a girlfriend but I guess that’s too much to ask for :feelsseriously:
This is fact. I don’t even want a girlfriend anymore. To be frank, I just want a casual fuckbuddy. I can’t go out with women knowing that they’ll leave me for the next better guy.:feelshaha:
Go workout at the gym
I do a couple of sets at home, nothing major. And I occasionally shadow box because I used to do karate, and I wish to turn my body back into a weapon.

Last edited:

CHANGE will never HAPPEN unless YOU change it. Adventure never comes for you, you need to go find it, or live a boring uneventful and UNINTERESTING exitence until you suicide or age out! UP TO YOU, no one else!!
https://www.inkitt.com/stories/626119

CHANGE will never HAPPEN unless YOU change it. Adventure never comes for you, you need to go find it, or live a boring uneventful and UNINTERESTING exitence until you suicide or age out! UP TO YOU, no one else!!
https://www.inkitt.com/stories/626119
Where is there, for a little inkler fuck like me, to go? We’re subhuman, our presence isn’t accepted anywhere. We belong to no one or nothing. Plus I’m a blackcel, so it’s over.

if thats what you believe, it will remain that way for you bub. Enjoy!

Thats what happens when you have no girlfriend. You become dis-illusioned often.

If you have a girlfriend, you go on a couple of dates a week, text back and forth constantly, think about each other constantly. Do things for one another including sex. Your life revolves around another person. You have love and are pre-occupied constantly with that person.

If you are incel you have none of that. If you are near truecel tier you don't even care about what people think of you anymore. Because it doesn't make a difference.

If you are incel because of factors outside of your control (like being born a certain race), that hits you harder. Because race is core to identity. Knowing that you have a doomed fate because of your identity is suifuel.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Just become a consoomer bro
Thats what happens when you have no girlfriend. You become dis-illusioned often.

this is true. I’m disillusioned often because of the simple fact I watch so many teen comedy shows like iCarly, Zoey 101, Victorious, drake & Josh, Buffy vampire slayer, Angel etc.

And that causes me to become uninterested with reality, because the shows I watch are a lot more exciting, and thrilling. I expect my life to look like that; so when I compare, I become sad and unfulfilled. I will never have that.

Last edited:
Going outside isn't fun because i just see all the things I can never have. And everyone is so genetically superior to me that its just makes me sad.

Sports aren't fun when everyone is way better than you.. and better than you ever could be, because their genetics are so much better.

Just become a consoomer bro

this is true. I’m disillusioned often because of the simple fact I watch so many teen comedy shows like iCarly, Zoey 101, Victorious, drake & Josh, Buffy vampire slayer, Angel etc.

And that causes me to become uninterested with reality, because the shows I watch are a lot more exciting, and thrilling. I expect my life to look like that; so when I compare, I become sad and unfulfilled. I will never have that.
I feel the same, everyone is more interesting in those shows than real life

I feel the same, everyone is more interesting in those shows than real life
It’s not even just the foid aspect, but the friend component as well. That’s what made those shows legendary. Hanging with friends, wild adventures.

Prior to my current problem, I never experienced "boredom".

In the past, most kings of even the greatest empires, would eventually say that they're bored. The King's peasants, though, would never even think that

Life of a wageslavecel, even the little spare time you have its wasted.
This is fact. I don’t even want a girlfriend anymore. To be frank, I just want a casual fuckbuddy. I can’t go out with women knowing that they’ll leave me for the next better guy.:feelshaha:
Exactly the same.

I did woodcarving in high school and that was one of the most frustrating activities I engaged in. Fuck that shit. I was getting mogged left and right by people making better wood sculptures than me. Even the foids did better than me:fuk:

I need to study for my license, I’m only 19:dafuckfeels:
Yeah it is tedious, I understand brocel. Have you tried something like volunteering? Obviously don't help toilet foids but you can help the homelesscels and other ugly brocels.
Just become a carpenter theory
Carpentry is giga based but i prefer welding myself. Plumbing is the best trade imo