Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Life is already over the second you worship a hole

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
The root of unhappiness, I think, is worshipping a hole, whether that means the actual hole you are worshipping, or the idea of male power you get from putting your cock in a hole. And i use the term 'hole,' because this is even true for faggots and anuses.

You worship a hole too much, you die. For Chads it's not that they have holes to fuck that make them happy. It's more than they don't need holes like we need it, because they have holes in abundance. This is why women can never be as unhappy as a man. Maybe a lesbian can be this unhappy. But a straight woman has no holes to worship. She just lies there taking the world in, and is allowed to get all emotional about it, and have that support. But you worship a hole, that's on you buddy-- nobody wants to deal with your shit period.

Last edited:
The root of unhappiness, I think, is worshipping a hole, whether that means the actual hole you are worshipping, or the idea of male power you get from putting your cock in a hole. And i use the term 'hole,' because this is even true for faggots and anuses.

You worship a hole too much, you die. For Chads it's not that they have holes that make them happy. It's more than they don't need holes like we need it.
Chadlites and chads are even bigger simps than normies so the post makes no sense

what are
Chadlites and chads are even bigger simps than normies so the post makes no sense
no chads, and especially chadlites treat women like shit. Chads are more prone to treat women well because women treat them well in the first place, so there was never any need to hate them. But some Chads treat women like shit just because women can't check them

Everyone has worshiped a hole, the first one being your mother.

Its over once your biological urge for fucking kicks in

As soon as you have the urge to fuck them its over

You can no longer enjoy life, everything you do like your business etc is so you have a better chance to fuck a foid

That's why living as a kid was more enjoyable because you could care less about foids and just live your life
this is what adults mean when they say childhood is great. It's not the lack of responsibility, but more the lack of need to FUCK. You just cared about dumb shit like jumping higher than Jordan. The most sexual thoughts you had were just innocent kisses from a pretty girl-- it was more dreamy and idyllic than the brutal truth that women are all harpies out to enslave you.

Agree. Emotional and physical dependence may cause people us to be too self aware and pay attention to things that they dont have power to change.
But self control may can ease this pain.

this is what adults mean when they say childhood is great. It's not the lack of responsibility, but more the lack of need to FUCK. You just cared about dumb shit like jumping higher than Jordan. The most sexual thoughts you had were just innocent kisses from a pretty girl-- it was more dreamy and idyllic than the brutal truth that women are all harpies out to enslave you.