Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Life is about suffering

giribot

giribot

Autistic ShoegazeCel
Honestly, I'm just so done. I didn't want to say anything, but I attempted in the last few weeks (obviously it didn't go as planned :lul: ). I went off my medication, didn't go to the gym, felt insanely lonely and down, and I tried to down my roommate's pills. I wanted to write so much about male loneliness for one of my classes in grad school, just so I can at least make an attempt to help others like me, but instead I just gave up and let society win.

I'm just so guilty. Why? I feel like I let down my friends. family. random users that liked my posts on here. random people that liked what i had to say. i'm sorry yall.

Truth is, I've always had this problem with myself. Getting on and off of medication. Having these awful thoughts about my self-worth. It's draining. It's tiring. I don't know, but posting this on here rather than writing in my journal makes me feel better :feelscry:

Honestly, I'm just so done. I didn't want to say anything, but I attempted in the last few weeks (obviously it didn't go as planned :lul: ). I went off my medication, didn't go to the gym, felt insanely lonely and down, and I tried to down my roommate's pills. I wanted to write so much about male loneliness for one of my classes in grad school, just so I can at least make an attempt to help others like me, but instead I just gave up and let society win.

I'm just so guilty. Why? I feel like I let down my friends. family. random users that liked my posts on here. random people that liked what i had to say. i'm sorry yall.

Truth is, I've always had this problem with myself. Getting on and off of medication. Having these awful thoughts about my self-worth. It's draining. It's tiring. I don't know, but posting this on here rather than writing in my journal makes me feel better :feelscry:
It's probably for the best you didn't mention it. It would be assumed as bait. All the same, I'm glad you're here.

dont be so hard on yourself bro, some things are just out of your control, especially as an incel. ive been in your situation before and the only things that helped were looksmaxxing and religion. ultimatelly when life sucks and people treat you like shit the only thing that can make you move forward is God, for guidance and hope. i pray things get better for you man, when youre at your lowest things seem hopeless and you start getting desperate, but after a while youll get back to your normal mental state

your life is about suffering

Life is only pain and suffering

It sure does seem to be.

Incels arent meant to be living happy lives

Our lives are meant for suffering