Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Life is a zero-sum game. To experience pleasure or gain, you indirectly fuck someone over

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
To be considered good looking, you must make other men look ugly which turns their lives to dog shit.

To make money, you fuck over other people. Especially with trading in the stock market or in business. 99% of people lose money trading or starting their own business and have their lives destroyed.

Politics is ultra zero-sum. You fight over people's livelihood, their freedom and rights to increase your power.

The only ones who will out over all are ultra lucky born with great genes, or those who die in during their youth.

Life is fucking garbage for the most part. It's designed that way.

This has been the case since the beginning of time. This process also occurs in none sentient objects. Did you just realize that? Genuinely asking, not trying to attack you or anything.

Based and realitypilled, when the entire population is taken into account, non zero sum situations don't exist in our world

This has been the case since the beginning of time. This process also occurs in none sentient beings. Did you just realize that? Genuinely asking, not trying to attack you or anything.

i've always known

but you can't say this shit around normies

i don't even know the extent of slave labor and overseas manufacturing but in theory it might be worse than most people expect

That's fair.

i don't even know the extent of slave labor and overseas manufacturing but in theory it might be worse than most people expect

meaning there's probably kids and shit dieing to mine some metal used in electronics

probably in the west, zero sum here is a joke compared to life in asia or africa

meaning there's probably kids and shit dieing to mine some metal used in electronics

probably in the west, zero sum here is a joke compared to life in asia or africa
I have stated it before, but I think it is necessary for this discussion. I lived for more than 15 years in the low economic class of a third world country. I discovered the reality of things since early childhood. Family members being killed, working for none existing wages, not receiving enough nutrition, and many of the things you cite on your post.

Yeah. I have been trying to point out the zero sum game nature of life to people for years but i might as well be talking to a brick wall.

I have stated it before, but I think it is necessary for this discussion. I lived for more than 15 years in the low economic class of a third world country. I discovered the reality of things since early childhood. Family members being killed, working for none existing wages, not receiving enough nutrition, and many of the things you cite on your post.

Why aren't third world citizens more rebellious? Americans historically protest/roit over tax shit or laws. But it seems not much of that happens in asia?

But I don't know shit about the rest of the world, only US history.

Yeah tbh. The "greater good" is a bluepilled fairytale

high IQ, there can't be winners without losers