Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel life is a whole lot of shit for us

U

UglyDumbass

Admiral
★★
i feel like I'm dying at this point. i honestly obsess over past terrible experiences and keep talking about it out loud to myself all the fucking time since my life is so boring i cant stop thinking of the same old shit and its weird so i wished i had someone to speak with and not text.
i hope someday there can be voice chats here or some shit but there has to be level requirements obv. i feel so alone its depressing but its the typical ugly life

Brutal brah, may Allah ease your pain

i feel like I'm dying at this point. i honestly obsess over past terrible experiences and keep talking about it out loud to myself all the fucking time since my life is so boring i cant stop thinking of the same old shit and its weird so i wished i had someone to speak with and not text.
i hope someday there can be voice chats here or some shit but there has to be level requirements obv. i feel so alone its depressing but its the typical ugly life
I don't have a solution other than finding copes you care about and keeping busy.
Once you get bored though? It all comes back all at once and hits like a truck

You can do voice chats on discord

I don't have a solution other than finding copes you care about and keeping busy.
Once you get bored though? It all comes back all at once and hits like a truck
yeah my copes have run out at this point
You can do voice chats on discord
yeah but most of the incel servers get our accs banned