Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Life is a loop

M

Meatcape

Banned
-
I'm so tierd of Living, my life has been reduced to a loop;
I wake up, Go to school, not talk to anyone, sit through all my classes, just to go home, sit infront of my PC until I go to sleep.
It's awful, I don't have shit to do, no friends, no activites, no nothing.
I've been doing this since I started highschool, now I'm in my seinor year of collage.

Wish I had the balls to end it all, Hate this shit so much

you've come to the right place my friend, we're the same

Days go on and on... They dont end

Go watch Taxi Driver, best incel movie and learn to embrace nihilism for what it is

Days go on and on... They dont end

Go watch Taxi Driver, best incel movie and learn to embrace nihilism for what it is
bad idea if you're already depressed

Thats what I do too though replace uni with work during the summer.

Wake up , suffer, go to bed sleep. This along with your copes and jobs is your life till the very end.

Yeah this has been my life for the last 10 years.. but I think it's starting to catch up to me now. I am the most depressed and miserable I have ever been now. Might need therapy.

Yeah this has been my life for the last 10 years.. but I think it's starting to catch up to me now. I am the most depressed and miserable I have ever been now. Might need therapy.
First time I told my parents I wanted to kms was at 11, that is 10 years ago as well, nothing has changed. Jack. Shit.

First time I told my parents I wanted to kms was at 11, that is 10 years ago as well, nothing has changed. Jack. Shit.

Damn, what did they do when you told them that? And why did you want to die at 11? Bullying at school?

Damn, what did they do when you told them that? And why did you want to die at 11? Bullying at school?
I told my grandmother at the time, I guess just because I was lonely and no friends, just normal kid shit.. she then told my parents and then it spiraled out of control from there on out. Got sent to two psychiatrists but none of them helped, so I just played along, and now I just keep all this shit bottled up inside and suffer.

Schopenhauer writes somewhere that there comes a point when you remember your life the same way you remember the plot of some novel you've read a while ago. In my case, it must be one of these modernist novels that have a lot of rambling but not much actual plot. The years and the pages all just merge into one another without meaningful distinction. You try out different copes like this religion or that religion, this ideology or that, this hobby or that, but sooner or later you lose interest in all of them, fail in your attempt to become a cynic and realize that the idea of death has become increasingly attractive.

I told my grandmother at the time, I guess just because I was lonely and no friends, just normal kid shit.. she then told my parents and then it spiraled out of control from there on out. Got sent to two psychiatrists but none of them helped, so I just played along, and now I just keep all this shit bottled up inside and suffer.

:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope: