Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Life is a game of Monopoly, foids are the Monopoly Guy making the rules and how attractive or how much of a thug you are is the money/hotels/houses

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
And that is essentially it. That is how society has decided to go full steam ahead. Foids decide entirely whether you are worthwhile or not based on if you are a Chad or not and if you are a thug or not. 2 attributes which should mean as little as the paper money in the game does in real life yet they are now the be all end all right the way though all your young years. And most men follow suit to impress them.

And if you are unworthy you are a player with no properties or houses and barely enough paper money to survive so just have to keep going around the board paying up where you have to through no fault of your own and land in jail if you are unlucky.

Last edited:
this is a good analogy.
i only played this game twice, but both times i felt like the game was not for me, other people were having more fun, and everyone was cheating.
i couldn't wait for it to be over and people were so gleeful to be taking money away from me.
i heard from a game design standpoint, it's not well-made, and it's more of a way to show how monopolies in business can be harmful to the economy.

this is a good analogy.
i only played this game twice, but both times i felt like the game was not for me, other people were having more fun, and everyone was cheating.
i couldn't wait for it to be over and people were so gleeful to be taking money away from me.
i heard from a game design standpoint, it's not well-made, and it's more of a way to show how monopolies in business can be harmful to the economy.

I wish life was Monopoly, I won my very first game ever of Monopoly with a full set of red properties, and some houses. But I get your point. It's rigged, and based entirely on luck. You just have to roll with what you get, and if what you get is shit, well, sucks to be you. :feelsrope: