Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Life is a curse literally.

river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★
You can't enjoy life , you can't commit suicide due to uncertainty about afterlife. You just have endure this pain with no solution. Copes stop working after a certain time.

Life is nothing but curse , literally.

True, I hope a blackhole kills us all.

This is your opinion.

You can't enjoy life , you can't commit suicide due to uncertainty about afterlife. You just have endure this pain with no solution. Copes stop working after a certain time.

Life is a battle, if we stop fighting we stop living

This is your opinion.

Bro you have to try ausschwitzmaxxxing

if you dont eat for long enough

you want to eat more than you want to ascend

your brain is capeable to produce insane ammounts of serotine naturally and easily

I agree, even Eren Yeager said the same.
Bro you have to try ausschwitzmaxxxing

if you dont eat for long enough

you want to eat more than you want to ascend

your brain is capeable to produce insane ammounts of serotine naturally and easily
I did 24 hours fasting many times, i would always be hungry as a wolf. Once i did dry fast, no food no water 24 hours. My thirst was so big that i didnt even feel hunger.

Are those the only reasons you have for thinking life is a curse?

i just want to go in my sleep without warning. i dont care what is in the 'afterlife'. this life has already been hell for me and continues to smolder and crackle :cryfeels:

Book of Genesis reads that Enoch "walked with God: and he was no more; for God took him"

He was appointed the chief of archangels, and immediate the attendant on the Throne of God.

This ancient Heniochi tribe still exists.

9E073DCC 5373 4DC2 891E 17BF1D68A1E7

View: https://youtu.be/Anf8A1jsY2A

Last edited: