Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Life is a bowl of soup and I was born as a fucking fork

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

Domesticating wolves was a mistake
★★★★★
Life is a bowl of soup and I'm a fucking fork. Everytime I try to have some life affirming experience, it escapes my grasp, just like soup escapes the fork through its cracks. No matter how hard I try, the juicy and nutritious golden nectar gets away from me. It is beyond over for forkcels like me. There's no hope for forks like me. Life is only good for spoons aka Chads. Through their physical form they get to have all the life affirming experiences, which is the juicy liquid soup in this metaphor.

Let this be a lesson, your physical form determines the quality of your life. Just like your dining experience will be dictated largely whether you have the right utensil. Maybe you can weasel your way to somehow being able to eat pasta with only a butterknife, but it will be like a ride on a wagon in a road full of potholes and bumps. Meanwhile Chad's life is driving a sportscar in a perfectly maintained highway because of his RNG

IT COULDN'T BE MORE FUCKING OVER. I'M A FUCKING FORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but ER was born as a knife and he found other uses for it

Life is a game of chess and you're expected to win with several pieces missing on your side

Chad is the soup ladle