Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Life in the modern world SUCKS!

Chudpreet

Chudpreet

▐┛Anti-faggot Aktion ▐┛
★★★★★
There is no more terra incognito. You will never live the life of a raider, colonizer, or pirate. You will never get to sail the high seas, plunder villages and cities, subjugate native populations and take women as warbrides or sex slaves.

Adventure is completely gone from the world of today. Now people rot at desks with textbooks, studying to secure a career rotting at a desk with a computer monitor.

Learning history is so suifuel because life will never measure up to what it once was. Truly, the only life worth living today is that of a Chad. If one can no longer seek raw fulfillment through exploration, combat, and conquest, the only thing left for us is to pump and dump attractive women and at least satisfy that primal desire.

Unfortunately, as we all know, we are not afforded so much as a taste of that lifestyle. Neither are most men. As an incel or normie in the world of today, the closest you can come to living like the men of the past is to consoom media based on said men and try to live vicariously through it

It’s pointless, there is nothing worth aspiring to today. Life is only meaningful at the extremes, sustaining an uneventful or mediocre existence is simply carrying on just to carry on

Don't want to be any of them. I like the amenities and development of the modern world, just not the fucking rabid culture of degeneracy and hypergamy that's been brought about partly as a side effect of them. Wish I was born an upper-middle-class 6'2 WASP HTN in suburban New York in the 1980s. Literally nothing that could go wrong for you, you could choose to do almost anything you want with impunity. Even 2008 and whatever the fuck is going on today wouldn't affect you that much if you were truly partly old-money. :reeeeee:

This subforum is drowning on water.

There is no more terra incognito. You will never live the life of a raider, colonizer, or pirate. You will never get to sail the high seas, plunder villages and cities, subjugate native populations and take women as warbrides or sex slaves.
Thing is only few pulled this off, the vast majority of people who set sail died. It’s why we only have names of the ones that succeeded.

Last edited:
This subforum is drowning on water.
Should’ve posted in lounge tbh. This was more me venting, wasn’t trying to drop revolutionary knowledge or whatever

Thing is only few pulled this off the vast majority of people who set sail survived. It’s why we only have names of the ones that succeeded.
Most people who attempt anything great fail

at least im not a poorcel who has to work at a wagecuck job lol. you are 100% correct however

Wish I was born an upper-middle-class 6'2 WASP HTN in suburban New York in the 1980s. Literally nothing that could go wrong for you, you could choose to do almost anything you want with impunity. Even 2008 and whatever the fuck is going on today wouldn't affect you that much if you were truly partly old-money. :reeeeee:
I would have loved to grow up in the 90s and be a teen in the 2000s. 2020s are the worst time to be alive and it’s not even close

ISIS tried to change but they got a coalition of 50+ countries together to destroy them @PersonalityChad @AsgardTheFatcel

I would have loved to grow up in the 90s and be a teen in the 2000s. 2020s are the worst time to be alive and it’s not even close
FUARK! :reeeeee:

ISIS tried to change but they got a coalition of 50+ countries together to destroy them @PersonalityChad @AsgardTheFatcel
ISIS was a CIA and Mossad gay-op

It’s pointless, there is nothing worth aspiring to today.
Dying in a war for causes non-aligned with state actors. I'd love to die bleeding by getting shot and screaming like a chicken.

ISIS was a CIA and Mossad gay-op
Source: trust me. Maybe they took advantage of the inaction/passiveness from the US and its allies in pre-2013 and other occasions... but a proxy group? You have plenty of them in Syria, for instance... !$ isn't the case. Taliban and AQ leadership are now CIA-funded.

No ill feelings towards you. I had to clarify that out.

You Are romanticizing The past. Very few people lived adventurous lives, you would not Have Been born as The lucky chads

There is new stuff, but the low hanging fruits have been picked.

New things are awaiting us for example in AI, VR, graphics, maybe quantum computing. How society evolves in the next decades might be interesting as well. Cutting edge research in AI or pure math for example must feel somewhat like discovering new land. But only very few people get to experience that sadly.

Lately I've been obsessed with pirate history and this was so suifuel. The only hope is to have games that can recreate such things, but if you get to knowledgable on a specific thing you might end up just criticizing it..ovER.
Also, truly brutal how conquest, raiding and rpg games are so popular because it emulates the feeling of our ancestors and something that we can't experience anymore.

Sure everyone that’s against the Modern world is CIA. :feelstastyman:

Go listen to Ben Shapiro or what the (((Approved opposition))) has to say
I don’t watch gay ass shit like Ben Shapiro. And why would any mainstream political commentator call isis cia? I’ve only ever seen dissidents do that

If you have enough money you can have adventures.

ISIS tried to change
Now, al-Jewlani is thristy for Western funding while copying what others are currently doing (i.e: taliban): attention-whoring.

I’ve only ever seen dissidents do that
Propaganda from mainstream media to deter potential recruits, for example. Also, some of them have been forced to do public interviews like in Iraqi media, while being coerced on the background... and torture for months.

New things are awaiting us for example in AI, VR, graphics, maybe quantum computing. How society evolves in the next decades might be interesting as well. Cutting edge research in AI or pure math for example must feel somewhat like discovering new land. But only very few people get to experience that sadly.
Comparing AI or pure math to discovering new land is a big delusion.
In these new fields u gotta be extremely high IQ to even understand how it works.

You Are romanticizing The past. Very few people lived adventurous lives, you would not Have Been born as The lucky chads
It was way easier though. You could always just pack your things and explore, like simply walk from western europe to the east with a few men. You would have probably died from a raid or whatever but it was pretty easy nevertheless. Life must have felt a lot more magical. So much was unknown in the past.

I don’t watch gay ass shit like Ben Shapiro. And why would any mainstream political commentator call isis cia? I’ve only ever seen dissidents do that
They are all on the same team. We’re any of them against the coalition of 50+ countries that were bombing them?

Tbh even if isis got fucked there could be better alternatives in the future

If the Ukraine war manages to breed enough radicalization I could potentially see white mujahideens popping up all over Europe

the only way to escape the fucked up modern world these days is to go to sub saharan africa and just fuck sheboons and live a humble 3rd worlder life
living in secular communities is way to much for any incel to handle. i bet ascneding in places like kenya or mali is super easy even for curries. just don't be super dark skinned

If the Ukraine war manages to breed enough radicalization I could potentially see white mujahideens popping up all over Europe
Now, that's a way better constructive answer.

we probably need to go to euro as a part of the dawa and brainwash white youth and white stacies

i am sure a muslim white girl will be ok with having sex with a sand islamist preacher.
i actually remmeber that super tall muslim preacher who "mohammed hijab" and when he was talking with a short white blonde girl and she was giving him looks of lust, jfl :feelshaha:

@osman27

Last edited:
we probably need to go to euro as a part of the dawa and brainwash white youth and white stacies

i am sure a muslim white girl will be ok with having sex with a sand islamist preacher.
i actually remmeber that super tall muslim preacher who "mohammed hijab" and when he was talking with a short white blonde girl and she was giving him looks of lust, jfl
By “white mujahideens” I was referring to groups like the Azov Battalion

life in the past was brutal though

having severe asthma, I probably wouldn't have survived

There is new stuff, but the low hanging fruits have been picked.

How exciting, virtual computer shit.

You will never live the life of a raider, colonizer, or pirate. You will never get to sail the high seas, plunder villages and cities, subjugate native populations and take women as warbrides or sex slaves.
Imagine taking blonde Stacy as a sex slave :feelsohh::ahegao:

Imagine conquistadors seeing people and civilizations completely unknown before. Groping and sexually subjugating long haired brunette Aztec and Incas women :ahegao: and women of other, less developed tribes.
They could choose only the best, healthiest women ( I don't know if this happened in reality, just imagine ).

Imagine conquistadors seeing people and civilizations completely unknown before. Groping and sexually subjugating long haired brunette Aztec and Incas women :ahegao: and women of other, less developed tribes.
They could choose only the best, healthiest women ( I don't know if this happened in reality, just imagine ).
Dream life

Dream life
I wonder if I'm a human being at all. My pathetic nerdy life is so different from the lives of conquerors, great warriors, crusaders, pirates, explorers etc. that I wonder if I belong to the same species as them :feelsrope:.

I wonder if I'm a human being at all. My pathetic nerdy life is so different from the lives of conquerors, great warriors, crusaders, pirates, explorers etc. that I wonder if I belong to the same species as them :feelsrope:.
Too real man :feelsrope: