Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Life in prison for man who murdered fiance after she tried to call off engagement. He also killed the family dog

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
A Nebraska man learned that he will almost certainly die in prison for the 2020 strangling and stabbing death of his then-fiancée – whose body was left alone for her young children to find the next day.

Kolton Barnes, 27, received a sentence of life without parole plus an additional 85 to 106 years in prison almost two years to the day after 27-year-old Kayla Matulka was killed in her own bedroom.

According to the Lincoln Journal Star, the condemned man declined to speak at his sentencing hearing on Monday, July 18, 2022.

“I understand it all,” Barnes reportedly told Saunders County District Judge Christina Marroquin. “I’m not going to waste your time.”

Specifically, the defendant received life in prison for Matulka’s slaying. The additional decades were added on for six felony counts including two weapons charges, two child abuse charges, animal abuse, and tampering with physical evidence. He was convicted on all counts by Saunders County jurors in May of this year after a trial that ran just over two weeks, according to the Omaha World-Herald.

Barnes had stabbed Matulka nearly 30 times, and while he admitted to killing her, Barnes claims the violence was all in self-defense.

Prosecutors disputed that excuse.

“She wanted out and he refused to accept that, and because of that Kayla Matulka is dead,” Nebraska Assistant Attorney General Sandra Allen said during the state’s closing arguments. “He beat her, he strangled her and he stabbed her.”

The victim’s body was found the day after she died. Her 11-year-old son Jayden Matulka and 6-year-old daughter Kinsley Matulka woke up on the morning in question, wondering where their mom was. The children went to a neighbor’s house after being unable to find her or Barnes. After awhile, the older boy went back home to see if his mother had returned and soon discovered the worst.https://lawandcrime.com/crime/nebraska-man-sentenced-for-murdering-fiancee-after-she-tried-to-break-off-the-engagement-he-also-killed-the-family-dog/?mibextid=FrZHod&fs=e&s=cl

Attachments

• 1658284740656.jpeg
    1658284740656.jpeg
    60.8 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
He should be punished for killing the dog. I don't see why the killing of the woman was wrong though. He did the only sensible thing.

27 with 11 year old kid. already used up at age 15 at least

She was cheating on the husband with the dog.
Well, that's that whore's fault. The dog doesn't know anything. He did the right thing by killing the woman. The dog probably didn't know what was really going on.

He lools dark triad

A whore is whore, but why the pupper?

Must’ve been dogpilled

We all know foids fuck dogs. She should have been on trial for statutory dog rape.

They should just release him and alert John Wick of his crime and location

Last edited:
Must’ve been dogpilled
maybe he killed a pitbull after seeing it fuck the foid as that foid was clearly a skank, what else can a foid who has a kid at 15 be called?

She was cheating on the husband with the dog.
That's the best thing that he did for the dog. He aready experienced too much roastie flaps

she was a born whore who cares :feelskek::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:

He should be punished for killing the dog. I don't see why the killing of the woman was wrong though. He did the only sensible thing.

both wasnt wrong but imo he should do community service for the dog, like work in an animal shelter or something

he was going to prison for a very long time no matter what. he might as well should have went to some public space and went ER :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

it's great he got rid of the foid, but what has the poor dog done?

He shouldn't have killed the poor dog, bro:feelsbadman:

I feel sorry for the dog, and a little for the children. Imagine being failed by your mother so badly that you end up an orphan because of her tingles.

Statistically speaking the children, no matter how traumatised, won't become incel, so I must stop myself from feeling too bad for them.

Also the murderer would be incel if curry. Also if bald.

Women's personality sensors strike again.

@13k could you please Captain Taliban this guy?

It appears she was a single mom? Well deserved in that case.

According to IT and normies this man has a such wonderful personality that he managed to obtain a LTR. Because women don't engage in LTR with men only because of dark triad trait or looks, do they?

Sign my petition or I'll follow you home and kill your dog.

women has two kids and still wants out like wtf is this.

According to IT and normies this man has a such wonderful personality that he managed to obtain a LTR. Because women don't engage in LTR with men only because of dark triad trait or looks, do they?
:feelsclown::feelshaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back