Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Life has no ignore list: Is it a good thing? You decide

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
In my opinion, fightmaxxing and negative attention maxxing with normies and incels alike for yourself is better than being ignored or given no attention by anyone

This can really damage you mentally and emotionally

It's really horrible what people alone have to deal with I don't blame a single incel for their personality it's brutal what people expect of them while treating them like shit

Life doesn't have an ignore list and there are things you can do unlike being ignored and neglected

I would love to add people to IRL ignore list.
Not being able to see people, who would otherwise give you dirty looks just beacuse you are ugly, sounds nice.

It's really horrible what people alone have to deal with I don't blame a single incel for their personality it's brutal what people expect of them while treating them like shit

Empathy among fellowcels improves your mental state, yes?

Not being able to see people, who would otherwise give you dirty looks just beacuse you are ugly, sounds nice.
yeah tbh I would too

obviously I'm an idiot therefore I'm chaning my stance here once again