Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Life gets worse

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
★★
I took a break from posting here and my life only gets worse. I don't think I can cope anymore and I'm terrified of my birthday in a few months. My PC is being weird. My mom thinks I hate her even though I told her I don't. My dad hates me more now and my mom has been speaking less. I think they both hate me. It's over.

Sorry about that
Bild 2024 08 12 162321986

brutal mang
hope u can manage the shit
im too turning 27 soon ... one step nearer grave id say

I took a break from posting here and my life only gets worse. I don't think I can cope anymore and I'm terrified of my birthday in a few months. My PC is being weird. My mom thinks I hate her even though I told her I don't. My dad hates me more now and my mom has been speaking less. I think they both hate me. It's over.
Brutal af. How old are you anyway? Things just keep getting harder for me too

Wtf did you expect?

Magical rainbows full of love?

I'm terrified of my birthday in a few months
Why? It's just a day like any other day.

My PC is being weird.
PC like in Personal Computer? This stuff can be fixed if things go wrong.

My mom thinks I hate her even though I told her I don't.
It's not your responsibility what she thinks.

I think they both hate me. It's over.
Do you care that they hate you? If so, ask why and change. If not, good for you.

Why? It's just a day like any other day.
another year closer to missing out on teen experiences.
PC like in Personal Computer? This stuff can be fixed if things go wrong.
it just randomly shuts off sometimes
It's not your responsibility what she thinks.
well i still want her to care about me
Do you care that they hate you? If so, ask why and change. If not, good for you.
i know why they hate me. i made a thread before saying i feel bad for them because im such a loser.

Life sucks. But at least I got a good parent.

as I get older, the less I see the point in being on this awful planet

another year closer to missing out on teen experiences.
it's not a big deal, you'll get used to it

it just randomly shuts off sometimes
A Windows clean install often helps and is pretty easy to do, takes a couple of hours though.

well i still want her to care about me
i know why they hate me. i made a thread before saying i feel bad for them because im such a loser.
What does "being a loser" mean?
I'm pretty sure they don't hate you because you're 5'3 or because you're a virgin at age 18.
I'm pretty sure they hate you for reasons that you're able to CHANGE if you wanted to ...

it's not a big deal, you'll get used to it

A Windows clean install often helps and is pretty easy to do, takes a couple of hours though.

What does "being a loser" mean?
I'm pretty sure they don't hate you because you're 5'3 or because you're a virgin at age 18.
I'm pretty sure they hate you for reasons that you're able to CHANGE if you wanted to ...
Gaslighting Operation Tel Aviv .co

yes in october. its going to suck. i wish i had friends to be with on that day at least.
Yeah, no friends on my birthday either. My father was at my last birthday at least, but he passed away shortly after, sadly

I also tried to abstain browsing on .is for a certain time and i felt even shitter in my pathetic life.

As bad and harmful this might sound to some users here, this forum feels like emotional relief for me. I like copping on .is
Being able to relate, fully empathisizing with the rest of the users makes me feel better and knowing i'm not alone makes me feel better during this decade old and counting long battle.

We all might say-over for us, over for this, over for that-, but deep inside us, we still think there is some hope left for a better life. Hope we can make it guys...

We are not alone brocels :heart:

Sadly that’s just how life has to be. our parents hate us due to being bums who don’t have a good life. They were probably hoping for a successful son but instead got a loser