Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Life fuel] Slut realizes she is a whore.

JovanD

JovanD

Banned
-
pOHcavo.png

The boyfriend is a god damn genius. Profiting on his whore gf

Celibate said:
The boyfriend is a god damn genius. Profiting on his whore gf

30yo... He prolly seen some shit and got blackpilled af.

I can't believe normies were actually defending her and wanting her to take the whole thing to court. Modern society is enabling women to act like whores, it's disgusting.

She is a whore, there is no REAL difference between whores and sluts.

i saw that post a few days ago!

that bf dude is my hero!  total chad...

Sluts gonna slut what would make this even sweeter is if the chad had given her to an incel for a night.

What a fucking great idea, now I just need a gf to profit off her tbh.

Incels pay Chad to access their harem. Women wanted it this way.

She was all fine with whoring around but as soon as you actually label her a whore, she is all against it. lmao.

neverwinxii said:
She was all fine with whoring around but as soon as you actually label her a whore, she is all against it. lmao.

Maybe she wants a cut

ahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

typical white whore

This has a great twist. You think he’s a cuck but he’s a hero

that bf needs the fucking nobel prize

That's fucking hilarious. Boyfriend seemed like a cuck at first but is actually alpha af getting that easy money

Plot twist - he was looxmaxed ex incel.

whatiamnotgoingtodo said:
Plot twist - he was looxmaxed ex incel.

That would be thorium-level life fuel

The title of the thread -> the title of her thread "19F". 19 years old and already realizes she's a whore. Fml

Is ok with being a figurative whore until she becomes a literal whore. I have a feeling this is a fake post.

Jfl at the guy cucking himself and the degenerate whore who didn’t think she was a whore fucking all these guys until money was mentioned. What a dumb cunt.

Jfl at the guy cucking himself and the degenerate whore who didn’t think she was a whore fucking all these guys until money was mentioned. What a dumb cunt.

giphy.gif

Genuinely I did not understand what she was complaining about, LMAO.

Best lifefuel i've seen in a while.

BF is a genius.

Meanwhile incels who would tread her like a princess stay girlfriendless forever.

I dislike watching random people die without context , but I would gladly watch this whore slaughtered.

Cucked by your own customers lmao.

Giganecro'd thread tbh

Reap what you sow.

Dumb bitch gets what she deserves, she likes the idea of being a slut well now she is one and for some nice profit for the genius who figured out how to take advantage of this situation

I would sell this whore into slavery to ISIS, and be like "it's cool, these are my friends. You can have sex with them, I don't mind."

I would sell this whore into slavery to ISIS, and be like "it's cool, these are my friends. You can have sex with them, I don't mind."

I would create my own rogue organization like ISIS, kidnap these sluts, and make them wish they had never driven me to this point.

The dude is a hero and an enterprising genius besides.

Damn, I remember exactly where I was when I was reading this post. LOL. Thanks for bumping this.