Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Life fuel for manlets

Bagelcel

Bagelcel

King Framecel
Was at a party today and usually at these indian parties i heightmog 99% of people there (Aside from my cousin) and i saw this actual manlet.. I've never actually seen one so short in person...
The manlet had to be around 5ft3 or 5ft4, he was a 5.5/10 facially and had an average frame (likely 30th percentile), he was married to a pretty hot foid tbh.. she was around his height (5ft3) and had a 6/10 face and probably an 8/10 body (very peachy ass)

I was very curious so i enquired a little further (i thought she betabuxxed with him and he must be rich)
But they're both self employed and running a company they formed after getting married, before they got married he had a regular job (didn't go university) and she had a slightly better job (she went to university).

I'm sure manlets somewhere somehow make it work. I'm just saying it's not a good life. For either of them.

Just be manlet theory.

I'm sure manlets somewhere somehow make it work. I'm just saying it's not a good life. For either of them.
Manlets don't usually make it where i'm from, i'm from London and it's over-saturated with chads/gigachads

this is why manlets in the west should go to south america or south east asia. a 5'6-5'4 over there is average height. even better if ur white.

I can't see rare cases as lifefuel.