Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Life fuel for black incels: passport bros

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
After another incel alarmed me about this movement and I was pleasantly surprised to discover that BLACK INCELS are going overseas go get laid and it's worki! It's a whole movement now going on on TikTok and YouTube and the niggereses are revolting!

Here's the subreddit

Here's some videos
View: https://youtu.be/x7ey1eI-RJE

View: https://youtu.be/At4SV91QKL0
. The country they're leaving for is Latin America apparently, and apparently it's working. There's some life fuel for all blackcels.

I guess the people who claimed its JBW in action are wrong. There’s many examples of blacks and even curries slaying over there.

I guess the people who claimed its JBW in action are wrong. There’s many examples of blacks and even curries slaying over there.
JBW is the most delusional shit I've ever heard in my life.

Im a filthy 1.76m latino spic

my biggezt dream iz to acend with a slavic babe

but if i happened to take the bluepill , traditional family shit , where in the east should i go for a good girl?

but if i happened to take the bluepill , traditional family shit , where in the east should i go for a good girl?
You need to ask them more. There's latinos ascending as well. Visit their subreddits or groups.

you are a tall spic

And New York is 100% JBB. They are worshipped like gods here.
Straight up lie. Any nyc walk-around video shows jbw not jbb

Straight up lie. Any nyc walk-around video shows jbw not jbb
I live in New York, and your talking about walk around videos. I've seen this shit with my own eyes. White guys get mugged in New York

I live in New York, and your talking about walk around videos. I've seen this shit with my own eyes. White guys get mugged in New York
Suffolk has 8.3% blacks. Get the BBC out of your mouth, faggot. Also no one cares about Suffolk anyways. I'm talking NYC where women actually have options.

Suffolk has 8.3% blacks. Get the BBC out of your mouth, faggot. Also no one cares about Suffolk anyways. I'm talking NYC where women actually have options.
Too many JBB cucks and blacked.com users ofc. They solely base their evidence on anecdotes or negate the million studies that disprove JBB.

Did youookt hat up on the internet you. fucking follower I live here.

I'll film one of my instacart sessions so you can see for yourself.
Could just be anecdotal though. Gotta confirm from many people this is legit something everyone there agrees on. I think @Transcended Trucel is also a NYcel. Can you confirm this?

Could just be anecdotal though. Gotta confirm from many people this is legit something everyone there agrees on. I think @Transcended Trucel is also a NYcel. Can you confirm this?
NYC, and suffolk County ongoing island are different worlds. It depends on the borough. Manhattan is for rich people, is nothing like the rest of NYC. Bronx, and Queens is pure JBB

he is exaggerating but yeah many foids do like thugs here. The better tier foids don't like em as much though

he is exaggerating but yeah many foids do like thugs here. The better tier foids don't like em as much though
It has begun for blacks then. I guess IT was right though, personality does matter (only dark triad though).

anywhere white people can walk around safely is not real NYC

Jfl, the jbw copers are finished

Is there lots of racial tension in NY?
Yes. I lived 2 houses away from a dude who was involved in the racially motivated murder of Lucero Marcelo

Download   2022 12 20T144139523

46LE3PPHM7L63BX7WAR7MUPTK4

this

The kids at my high school would go "beaner hopping" every weekend.

I was bullied for being Puerto Rican. The white people here are racist as fuck.

Yes. I lived 2 houses away from a dude who was involved in the racially motivated murder of Lucero Marcelo

View attachment 688757

View attachment 688756

this

The kids at my high school would go "beaner hopping" every weekend.

I was bullied for being Puerto Rican. The white people here are racist as fuck.
SHOW THEM YOUR SEARCH HISTORY ON HOW TO MAKE MOLOTOV COCTAILS AND HOW TO BUILD A DIRTY BOMB in vidya

NO PASSPORT FOR YOUR FACE, I REPEAT NO. PAASPORT. FOR. YOUR. FACE.