Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Life fucks you so hard with always developing a oneitis.

Old Ironsides

Old Ironsides

✝️ Christmaxxing buffon subhuman
★★★★★
Life is a gay ass faggot because it loves fucking lonely men like the good little goy it is.

I fucking hate when I develop a oneitis because it's so kiked that they will never love or develop a halo for me, it's cuckoldry because you just get to sit there and watch her drain high tier normies balls out of ink and move onto the next one, skipping you.

I wish violence was legal because I'd want to break all their stuff.

I FEEL LIKE A TOTAL JESTER LIKING A TOILET, WATCHING FROM THE BACKGROUND, WHILE I HAVE 000% CHANCE WITH HER. No wonder everyone always laughs at me. I'm a fucking joke and TV screen.

it's over
and the worst part is, she will never read this nor care how much I hurt from this. She's too busy taking care of Chad's coom. Fuck you... And your evil ass kind.

Seems like a weak teen trait developing a muh oneitis tbh

Seems like a weak teen trait developing a muh oneitis tbh
I won't understand how some inkwells here aren't attracted to toilets.
I get there is a difference between being carnally attracted and orbiting them. I'm talking about pure carnal here.

I won't understand how some inkwells here aren't attracted to toilets.
I get there is a difference between being carnally attracted and orbiting them. I'm talking about pure carnal here.
Not falling for having a crush/ oneitis doesnt mean you're not attracted to foids jfl, it's more what is the point of obsessing over a specific toilet that doesn't give a shit about you.

I’ve developed a mental resistance to this as I’ve gotten older, sounds corny but I’d much rather focus on myself and be grateful for the most minuscule shit I have rather than direct my gaze at something unattainable.

brutally over