Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Life ends in your 20's.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
As a man who's going to be 30 in three months, I'm completely fucked. My youth is gone. My looks will continue to rapidly decline, and my SMV will plummet to new lows. There's nothing to look forward to once your youth has left you. We are "attractive" for only a short time span, however, even youth can't make up for the lack of beauty. Youth and beauty are the currency of love. The rest of my years do not matter because I don't set a high store by living as a decrepit old man. Maybe, this year would be the time to take a trip down to Hades.

Life ends at 20. If you didn’t get laid in your teens then nothing else matters.

It really is over for me

It's over tbh. :feelsbadman::feelscry:
Jk it never began.

Usually people get wealthy later than that though.

You are right.

I think about my age every single day. It weighs heavily on me.

Usually people get wealthy later than that though.

Money can't make up for all the experiences I never had in my teenage years and 20s.

: feelrope:: feelrope:: feelrope: 26!

Money can't make up for all the experiences I never had in my teenage years and 20s.
That is true. It can make LDAR super luxurious though tbh ngl

extreme suicide fuel. Please tag this thread accordingly.

As a man who's going to be 30 in three months, I'm completely fucked. My youth is gone. My looks will continue to rapidly decline, and my SMV will plummet to new lows. There's nothing to look forward to once your youth has left you. We are "attractive" for only a short time span, however, even youth can't make up for the lack of beauty. Youth and beauty are the currency of love. The rest of my years do not matter because I don't set a high store by living as a decrepit old man. Maybe, this year would be the time to take a trip down to Hades.
Actually 30s is the prime slaying years for most men, lots of men grow into their looks by 30s, (you can’t say Tom Cruise at 30 looks worse than Tom Cruise at 19) women in their 30s are desperate af and if you’re attractive 30+ year old man, you will have loads of pussy. I’ve seen it first hand. Suicidefuel.

Tons of stupid whores have daddy issues because they come from single mom households and they exclusively want older men. 18-19 year old girls putting the age search filter at like 30-39. They want that daddy dick.

I'm 19yo,so I have one more year ?

Actually 30s is the prime slaying years for most men, lots of men grow into their looks by 30s, (you can’t say Tom Cruise at 30 looks worse than Tom Cruise at 19) women in their 30s are desperate af and if you’re attractive 30+ year old man, you will have loads of pussy. I’ve seen it first hand. Suicidefuel.

COPEmaxxxing, just be a beta cuck/sugardaddycuck bro.

Not everyone can be a Chad and slay in their 30s/40s/50s

COPEmaxxxing, just be a beta cuck/sugardaddycuck bro.

Not everyone can be a Chad and slay in their 30s/40s/50s
Ok but the post is still wrong, Chad doesn’t stop being chad at 30, plenty of men in their 30s slay like crazy

The post only applies to subhumans.

Life ends at 10 mark my word.

Should change it to end your life in your 20's

Cope, your vastly superior mentality and maturity would get you a 14 year old blonde, slim and virgin foid in your bed with a snap of fingers :feelstastyman:

"You have only a few years in which to live really, perfectly, and fully. When your youth goes, your beauty will go with it, and then you will suddenly discover that there are no triumphs left for you, or have to content yourself with those mean triumphs that the memory of your past will make more bitter than defeats. Every month as it wanes brings you nearer to something dreadful. Time is jealous of you, and wars against your lilies and your roses. You will become sallow, and hollow-cheeked, and dull-eyed. You will suffer horribly."
Oscar Wilde

9HBZOSI

money buys happiness , everyone who NOes this ´fucking copes