Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Life dont have sense

IHateMySelf

IHateMySelf

Chilean incel.
★★★★
I dont know why. I feel bad. I am not happy, I feel depressed,sad and with suicidal thoughts. I just want to end with my missery life.

I dont see any sense to this life. Life dont have sense.

I was someone possitive,but I cant still lie to myself: life dont have sense.

Right now there is people enyoing their lifes. There is people having a good time. There is people living like they want. What about me?? I have nothing. I am nothing. I dont have friends. I dont have girlfriend. I dont enyoy this life. I was happy playing videogames,but now I dont feel the same.

What is worste of all of this?? I am a fucking coward: I am not capable to kill myself.

I wish die. I wish never wake up again. I wish to be happy. I wish to have something to do with my life.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Yes, life has no sense, but it's better to confront the meaninglessness of life by having your dick in the mouth of a femoid than alone in your room.

Yes, life has no sense, but it's better to confront the meaninglessness of life by having your dick in the mouth of a femoid than alone in your room.
:feelskek:

That's right. Even the lives of people that are living their dream, that are having fun right now are essentially senseless.
There is people living like they want. What about me?? I
Yes, there are people that are living like they want, but you need to take into account that this number is vanishingly small. Only children and an extremely small number of adults are living their dream lives. Our life in the west is extremely good in comparison to others. We have more opportunities than anybody else. You always see these people on social media apparently living their dream life, but they are faking it. Even if they weren't, as I said before, the number is insignificant.

While your main issue is being incapable of attracting a woman, there are people right now being raped, mutilated, killed. There are people lying in their death beds, former chads and stacies, because they had bad luck and got pancreatic cancer. There are people starving to death right now. There are people that are suffering so much from depression that they are not typing in a forum anymore, they actually disconnected from their mind and are going to commit suicide in this moment.

Life is senseless. The lives of every single human being on this planet is senseless. We are all in the same boat. Some have it worse, some have it better. Don't ever forget that you are not alone in this. You are not the only one suffering. Cope as much as you can, because life basically is about coping until the day that puts your life to an end comes.

High IQ

I thought you said you were ascending. But now u back to cope or rope :feelsrope:

We are all into this, stuck in a cruel existance, that carries only the meaning we give to it, and no other. We are in fact narrative beings, creators of meaning, and the key to happiness is to live accordingly to this principle. We all have an inner child that creates ideals of life, but when such ideals are betrayed by the harsh reality of this world, he cries his heart out until he becomes ice cold. We can only save ourselves by taking our child by the hand, and show him beatiful things. go take a walk in the nature, and hear the birds singing. They sing for all living creatures, and you'll feel happy by seeing how precious they are. Write down your feelings or paint them and feed your narrative self by reading and watching movies.

If your depressed about being alone and are willing to deal with kids, then perhaps you could try to get with one of the many single mothers out in society. Download dating apps and try your luck shit, you never know right? Lastly, if you play on the ps4 I'll ad you as a friend if you have a gamertag for psn.

I dont know why. I feel bad. I am not happy, I feel depressed,sad and with suicidal thoughts. I just want to end with my missery life.

Right now there is people enyoing their lifes. There is people having a good time. There is people living like they want. What about me?? I have nothing. I am nothing. I dont have friends. I dont have girlfriend. I dont enyoy this life. I was happy playing videogames,but now I dont feel the same.

What is worste of all of this?? I am a fucking coward: I am not capable to kill myself.

I wish die. I wish never wake up again. I wish to be happy. I wish to have something to do with my life.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Of COURSE life doesnt make sense! The Universe is NOT RATIONAL.. Its chaos, and therefore everything resulting from that chaos has the same nature... As humans we try to box the universe and make it neat and tidy, but its anything but,.. Its beyond our limited minds, so it will NEVER make sense...

I thought you said you were ascending. But now u back to cope or rope :feelsrope:
Hahahahahah it was a joke,boyo.
If your depressed about being alone and are willing to deal with kids, then perhaps you could try to get with one of the many single mothers out in society. Download dating apps and try your luck shit, you never know right? Lastly, if you play on the ps4 I'll ad you as a friend if you have a gamertag for psn.
Its not about be single. Its about everything. I dont see sense in this life. I dont see why I still living. Its not,only,about girls. Its about everything.