Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Life doesn’t start as an incel until you get your own place

noo

noo

Waiting for info.
-
All my current struggles are due to the fact that I live with my parents who practically control my life.
I’m 20, but I never finished basic education in my country (Cuck K/UK) it was due to bullying and I genuinely felt like I was going to die so I ended up running away and tried to kill myself, but ever since then I’ve been forced into theRAPEy and I was on meds but now I refuse to take them, and my parents don’t care, thank fuck.
But now, I’m 20, trying to get into uni so I can get a fucking job to get out of here. Because I realized everything wrong with my life isn’t because of me, it’s mostly my looks, but it’s also mostly my parents too.

I have to wake up at 7 daily, only on Sundays do I get to wake up at 9. I have to sit down and study from 8:30-14:00, then I get a small break. I walk outside and listen to music for two hours.
Once I come back, if I’m lucky I can stay in my room for the remainder of the day and eat goyslop I snuck into the house. If not then I have to study until dinner, and then I sleep at 20:00.

What type of cucked ass life is this, on top of that my parents yell at me, I have to deal with my step-fathers tantrums of how lazy I am, and he often compares me to his biological son. My mother is annoying and makes me do a bunch of shitty chores I don’t wanna do. I clean often, and I have to deal with this emotional abuse on the daily because whenever my step-father comes home from work he’s angry at me.
So as of now I’ve been working my ass off to try and pass these entrance exams (I retook them today because I didn’t get a good enough score to get into the cheaper classes)

If I fail it I’m so fucked. I need to hurry to get into uni so I can at least be financially stable enough to live on my own. I hate living with these faggots, I’m a caged dog.
It’s just harder for me because I haven’t been in jewhool (school) for five years. I have to relearn all this cucked algebraic retardation shit.

Damn nigga so you live in a prison

Let me guess, you're Asian aswell

Damn nigga so you live in a prison

Let me guess, you're Asian aswell
No I’m actually white but I look Arab, I don’t know my biological father so I’m assuming Arab, my mom says he’s German. Probably a larp.

I have my own council flat and it's shit. I want a real place with my own land and my own garden and a proper nice bathroom and everything clean.

I have my own council flat and it's shit. I want a real place with my own land and my own garden and a proper nice bathroom and everything clean.
That’s why I want to move to some cheap third world and buy land there