Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Life can't get any worse

T

Truecurrycel

Banned
-
Inceldom is the lowest part of my life... I've nothing... I'm ready to die... After this whatever I do, I do without holding back... Blackpill has liberated me...

Learn copes.
I can post my copes.
In fact, I was supposed to make a topic about learning languages.
You can start coping with that

Why is there a lifefuel tag?

One thing I've learned is that life can always get worse. When you think you have it really bad, that's when it gets worse.

Being ugly is a disability bro

I've stopped thinking hardships as a negative... If I fight more than usual, I will become stronger in the end.

Stay strong OP. I wanna say there is a light at the end of the tunnel but I'd be lying.

I don't care about the light... The tunnel is my home now... I'm 22, jobless, living with my mother in a slumlike condition in India... I'm not super poor but I'm a nobody... I've only one way... To be something, anything... I'll do it. You guys are the closest thing to a family I have... I'll never forget you.

life can get worse if you get rejected by foids

Why is there a lifefuel tag?
I might have an answer. Considering that there is not much lower you can go from rock bottom. It's reassuring to know that if things can't get worse we have developed more character, cope skills, and resilience to hardship that no normie would ever possess. So this shitty life grants us strength and understanding?

Life is a bitch, bro. Find copes if possible.