Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Life as morbid obese woman

Route3

Route3

Greycel

its over

She is well over twice my weight rofl

Meanwhile a male thats 100 pounds less than her that is sub 6' is a permanent incel until he loses weight

Can squat her bodyweight for about 2-3 reps.

She's extremely fat and should be shot (IN GTA V).

Wtf she weighs more than double my weight!!
A guy can't be even slightly chubby because he'll get rejected
I hate women

Normal sized men who fuck obese women are legit retards, validating these disgusting lazy whales.
They have no choice.

Close to 50% of foids are fat in the UK alone.
Therefore as men rate women based on the normal bell-curve, if a foid isn't fat; that automatically puts her in the upper 50%.

As we know, the SMV of a 5/10 foid is comparable to that of an 8-9/10 male.
Wtf she weighs more than 1.5x my weight!!
I hate women

This is exactly the problem with soyciety. Guys who fuck these hideous beasts must be shunned away. Instead they are encouraged to beastialitymax.

Doubt there's be so many fat cunts around if it impacted their dating life, but they know dumb men will fuck them any way.
This was also triggered by feminism.

If fat-shaming was still a thing (a sub related to such a thing was banned on reddit), and people actually called foids/men out for living unhealthy lifestyles, there wouldn't be such a thing.

Now that feminism has created the state of the world we're living in, we've now entered the feedback loop you've stated.

Guys go after fat foids.
Fat foids realise they don't have to be thin to get guys.
**Repeat**

Hate fat women honestly

She's the weight of 3, fit, toned 5'3 foids. Three!!

Cucks would fuck anything these days. They are desperate

Imagine the smell :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Imagine you sleep with her and in the middle of the night she is rolling on you and you die.

70% bodyfat. Is that even human? Doesn't seem like a human body composition.

Even then, she still has 15 sexual partners as a reward for not taking care of herself in the slightest

She weighs about as much as four starving Somali manlets.

Unreal.

ive seen witched face whales with fake up and still scary have lay count at about 30 they said

what the actual fuck she’s twice my size and a head shorter than me :feelspuke: If I was a foid life would be great

The poor guy who fucked her probably would not find her vaggie

Normal sized men who fuck obese women are legit retards, validating these disgusting lazy whales.
yes I don't know why guys that have oportunities with normal weight foids goes too for those landwhales.

pansexual = i like to fuck average men and above

I hate women
Ironically, the harsh reality of being a male will make him more likely to put on weight, making his situation even worse.

Ironically, the harsh reality of being a male will make him more likely to put on weight, making his situation even worse.
I've gained weight due to coping so much.
I don't see a point in losing weight anymore

I've gained weight due to coping so much.
I don't see a point in losing weight anymore
Same. I have to lose it to get rid of sleep apnea though.

man = just everythingmaxx bro
foid = just exist

what the actual fuck she’s twice my size and a head shorter than me :feelspuke: If I was a foid life would be great
A head is the perfect height difference, I fantasise about a foid resting her head on my chest, around the heart :feelsbadman: :cryfeels::feelsrope:

Fucking lol at not being a woman.

They have no choice.

Close to 50% of foids are fat in the UK alone.
Therefore as men rate women based on the normal bell-curve, if a foid isn't fat; that automatically puts her in the upper 50%.

As we know, the SMV of a 5/10 foid is comparable to that of an 8-9/10 male.
They have a choice. They need grow some fucking self respect

holy fuck she is 2.5 times my weight. I cannot fathom that someone would hate themselves that much to be able to do that to their own body. JFL at the 15+ guys who banged that body.

Somebody repost the study which says that obese women are more promiscuous (more likely to have many sexual parterns)