Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Life as incel in developed country

BigMorons

BigMorons

Ultimate Subhuman
-
Bad public fasilities & public transportation. There's no other option other than online transportation other than train and bus. Other alternative very expensive, not worth it. Bad road every where and there's beggar and busker every where. Sidewalks are used as a place to trade by motherfuckers.

The closest park from my home 8 KM away and it full of normies till midnight. I have no place other than my room to cope. Sometimes i want to go out peacefully but every where always full of normies. Midnight is not a good time too because cop will set me up to something.

My job is paying very low compared to other country, only 300 USD per month. Cost of living pretty cheap though and i living with my parents. But i need save for a long time to buy something like console or PC.

Not only my life as man, my life as human garbage here.

>Developed country

That's a cope word, call it what it really is, a shithole.
Huge cope, try to compare germany to bolivia, you can clearly tell which one is the shithole and which one is the developed. The difference is massive

Last edited:
Bad public fasilities & public transportation. There's no other option other than online transportation other than train and bus. Other alternative very expensive, not worth it. Bad road every where and there's beggar and busker every where. Sidewalks are used as a place to trade by motherfuckers.

The closest park from my home 8 KM away and it full of normies till midnight. I have no place other than my room to cope. Sometimes i want to go out peacefully but every where always full of normies. Midnight is not a good time too because cop will set me up to something.

My job is paying very low compared to other country, only 300 USD per month. Cost of living pretty cheap though and i living with my parents. But i need save for a long time to buy something like console or PC.

Not only my life as man, my life as human garbage here.
Hide your documents & pretend to be Syrian or from Uruguay & make your way north to the US border, your family got killed by isis or cartel.

brutal. I have lived in a slum for a day. and can def confirm that for shit hole countries cels it's over. Potholes, narrow streets, retards with no safety standards, bad hygiene and sanitation too, trash everywhere in some areas. people drinking pollution water.

>Developed country

That's a cope word, call it what it really is, a shithole.
Kek

Not shithole
Hide your documents & pretend to be Syrian or from Uruguay & make your way north to the US border, your family got killed by isis or cartel.
LOL, why tf i want to go cucked country like US? Soyciety far better in here.
brutal. I have lived in a slum for a day. and can def confirm that for shit hole countries cels it's over. Potholes, narrow streets, retards with no safety standards, bad hygiene and sanitation too, trash everywhere in some areas. people drinking pollution water.
I think the main problem is only people every where and public fasilities not as good as western. But sanitazion and hygiene good here. Only some area have polluted water, but almost every body get access to clean water.

Last edited: