Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Life as an introverted man

GreenDorito

GreenDorito

Take me away from this world.
Living as an introvert is often pretty terrible as a guy. Most of the time you either want to be left alone and not socialize often. As a result of sitting at home because of the ostracism you receive from society your body becomes pale and weak. You get constantly mocked over and over again for being "quiet" and "that weird kid". With the funniest part being that if you were a woman you would be just seen as smart or shy.

It does not work like that for men in the same way. Introverted men are seen as boring or looked down upon. People like us don't talk mostly out of the non stop bullying and rejection from our peers. As a result we receive mental illnesses like depression, social anxiety, and sometimes even out right schizophrenia. And too be honest with you guys the IT buckaroos know this which is why a lot of them actually encourage us to rope. But I don't know, I'm pretty sure this is just a haircut away from us "being ourselves" and ascending out of our own misery right? The same arguments over and over again are used against us daily for not having any kind personal life. We were always ourselves and most people know that. Being that weird shy boy is a bad thing. It's always been a bad thing. And the incels at IT are just going to deny it.

You hit the nail on the head, it's a cycle of wanting to be alone when outside yet craving attention when inside.

Indeed -.- Being friendless and lacking social experience and skills is fucking hell.
Btw have you watched this:

I'm actually a step above that, I have avoidant personality disorder. Hell, even if a woman were interested in me (and they aren't), I need my space and my free time to myself, and a lot of it. I'd drive her away very quickly.

Using introvertism to explain these things is a big fat cope. We didn’t choose to be introverts, most people were forced into it. Imagine as a child you were always validated from your peers and that girls all wanted to be your friend. No one in their right mind would give all that up to sit at home alone instead of going out to socialize.

It’s not that introverts are these things, these things cause people to be introverts.

Maybe you’re extroverted but just always alone and socially awkward

i was always teased at school for being 'quiet' no one else, just me

Being introverted is hell. It's no wonder majority of the people that go ER are introverts.

Replace introvert with ugly.

We should mass ER then rope

Indeed -.- Being friendless and lacking social experience and skills is fucking hell.

Ya I've seen that documentary before. Most of those guys seem to have severe autism, social anxiety, or just some general mental health issues. Its actually pretty sad, sometimes its like looking in a mirror.

EXACTLY. People don’t like us and women don’t want to date us because we are fucked mentally and we have bad personalities. But our personalities were shaped by this twisted society. Bullying and ostracisation will ruin anyone let alone an autistic male like me.

The worst part is that people are STILL MEAN to us just for existing.

I'm actually a step above that, I have avoidant personality disorder. Hell, even if a woman were interested in me (and they aren't), I need my space and my free time to myself, and a lot of it. I'd drive her away very quickly.
Yep. same here.

I don't want friends or a social life because i hate comformism, and most peolple are uninteresting normalfags with interests and hobbies that bore me the fuck out, pressure to be "more social" does not work on me because i'm not a covert normie sad because he's not an overt one, the only people i am social with are my familly members and that is enough.
Also schizoid>schizotypal>(((avoidant)))
Schizoid master race nigers.

People like us don't talk mostly out of the non stop bullying and rejection from our peers. As a result we receive mental illnesses like depression, social anxiety, and sometimes even out right schizophrenia.

Collecting Mental illnesses like Amethyst collects junk tbh. Like Red collects pokémon tbh

Maybe you’re extroverted but just always alone and socially awkward
Fucking galaxy iq, there is a difference between wanting to be alone because you want to and wanting to be social but you can't for whatever reason, a deffective extrovert basically.

Couldn't have said it better myself.
Also, modern people don't recognize the beauty of introversion. We think before we speak. We observe, dream and play with thoughts. We invent and see the big picture. There's a strong correlation between intelligence and introversion and most great thinkers have been introverts. It's certainly easier to be an extrovert, but all in all I like being an introvert for the aforementioned reasons.

Oh god, I seen that a month or two ago it was hard to watch, I hated how much I relate to it. Watching that fedora edgelord bullshit at 17:59 was a traumatic experience.

Couldn't have said it better myself.
Also, modern people don't recognize the beauty of introversion. We think before we speak. We observe, dream and play with thoughts. We invent and see the big picture. There's a strong correlation between intelligence and introversion and most great thinkers have been introverts. It's certainly easier to be an extrovert, but all in all I like being an introvert for the aforementioned reasons.
Introversion has been, with the coming of the age of imformation, bastardized to high fuck, to the point where most people believe you can be social and introverted at the same time, or both, oxymoronic, and yes it is possible and recommended to be introverted while not completely isolating yourself(complete isolation being very harmful), introversion is the new trend now, everybody's a goddamned introvert:
-not going(this time) to some shitty youth gathering you go to every saturday but spending the night at home texting a thousand different fuckers?
Introvert.
-You are a loud social butterfly asshole who can't shut the fuck up for once, but this time, just this time, you feel sad over some shit and decide you want to be left alone for the day?
Introvert.

Introvert= "i can't do or resume my normalfag activities for whatever reason this day or week, so ring me up next time so we go party and go to a concert and whatfuckingnot"

Last edited:
Introversian has been, with the coming of the age of imformation, bastardized to high fuck, to the point where most people believe you can be social and introverted at the same time, or both, oxymoronic, and yes it is possible and recommended to be introverted while not completely isolating yourself(complete isolation being very harmful), introversion is the new trend now, everybody's a goddamned introvert:
-not going(this time) to some shitty youth gathering you go to every saturday but spending the night at home texting a thousand different fuckers?
Introvert.
-You are a loud social butterfly asshole who can't shut the fuck up for once, but this time, just this time, you feel sad over some shit and decide you want to be left alone for the day?
Introvert.

Introvert= "i can't do or resume my normalfag activities for whatever reason this day or week, so ring me up next time so we go party and go to a concert and whatfuckingnot"
The term "introversion" certainly has been bastardized, especially by females tbh. Anyways, I think we both have an understanding of what a true introvert is, which is what my initial post referred to.

The term "introversion" certainly has been bastardized, especially by females tbh. Anyways, I think we both have an understanding of what a true introvert is, which is what my initial post referred to.
Someone who relishes in spending time alone while also tending to activities they love because THEY DO, and definetly not because they had a bad day or whatever other excuse.

Someone who relishes in spending time alone while also tending to activities they love because THEY DO, and definetly not because they had a bad day or whatever other excuse.
Indeed. I get really triggered when a Stacey calls herself an introvert on social media. They go clubbing every weekend and meet friends throughout the week and then they have the audacity to call themselves introverts so they can seem smart and mysterious. Jfl...

Being shy/akward/introvert as a male is one of the worst thing that can happen to you. If you're female at least people will still try to integrate you, but if you're male all you get is "man up" or "well you aren't entitled to anyone's attention", because who the fuck wants to bother helping a low status guy, we are just a nuisance in ther eyes.
Must be easy to be super extroverted if you have been receiving validation through all your life and people actually care about you.

Oh god, I seen that a month or two ago it was hard to watch, I hated how much I relate to it. Watching that fedora edgelord bullshit at 17:59 was a traumatic experience.
Yep, it's painful to watch :kys:

Indeed. I get really triggered when a Stacey calls herself an introvert on social media. They go clubbing every weekend and meet friends throughout the week and then they have the audacity to call themselves introverts so they can seem smart and mysterious. Jfl...
Nonsensical yes, here is a fun ancecdote, it wasn't a long time ago that i went to a party, it was sort of enjoyable, some kind of an all male gathering in a garage, i did not talk that much because i didn't know one person except for a neighbor guy, i drank alcohol for the first time in my life, now just because i went there and had a good time does not make me an extrovert, just because i at one time went to some party out of pure curiosity to see how and what and why does not mean i am extroverted or an "ambivert", and vice versa, hence the same applies to those thousands of aformentioned extroverts who had a bad day and decided they to stay alone in their room then claim to be introverts or "ambiverts".

I feel like I completely understand this.

The life of a low status male is true suffering indeed.

Using introvertism to explain these things is a big fat cope. We didn’t choose to be introverts, most people were forced into it. Imagine as a child you were always validated from your peers and that girls all wanted to be your friend. No one in their right mind would give all that up to sit at home alone instead of going out to socialize.

It’s not that introverts are these things, these things cause people to be introverts.
High IQ. I'm yet to see a good-looking introvert

It is over, friend.

EXACTLY. People don’t like us and women don’t want to date us because we are fucked mentally and we have bad personalities. But our personalities were shaped by this twisted society. Bullying and ostracisation will ruin anyone let alone an autistic male like me.

The worst part is that people are STILL MEAN to us just for existing.
I probably should've stated this. In the mini documentary "Shy Boys" one of the decent quotes in that film was, "When your looks ascend so does your personality." Something like that, and too be fair its very true.

Hurts to watch
id rope if i were him(3:00)
Ya I've seen that documentary before. Most of those guys seem to have severe autism, social anxiety, or just some general mental health issues. Its actually pretty sad, sometimes its like looking in a mirror.
I know Its fucking painful. Being socially retarded and ugly is fucking hell :confused: And watching it from outside is even worse because its also cringy
Btw i didnt know that it would end up traumatizing so many people lol

And then you always get the bullshit "Why are you always so quiet?" question. You know that they're not actually interested in hearing your reasoning or even a proper response, they're just trying to put you on the spot and single you out.

And then you always get the bullshit "Why are you always so quiet?" question. You know that they're not actually interested in hearing your reasoning or even a proper response, they're just trying to put you on the spot and single you out.
Ragefuel everytime i hear that.

I've made the experience that some people tend to think you are arrogant because you barely talk and seem to indicate that you do not want anything to do with them or even look down on them by not looking into their eyes or crossing arms.

the IT buckaroos
:y'all:

memes aside, I agree with you OP. I was extremely introverted as a kid, went whole months without saying a single word at school. I legitimately think I got aspergers and it played a role in the way I was back then and now.

The stigma of being a quiet male (ugly as fuck too) is such a bitter hell that if I had to live life again I swear I'd pick a 3rd world farmer chad over first world introvert aspie uggo again.