Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Life as a Videogame

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Just be handsome and tall, that is all
★★★★
Have you ever wondered what life was about, why we are here and what is this world we live in at all, well in this thread we will try to understand on a surface level why life can be seen as a videogame and how that in itself is the meaning of this world. To start, maybe you have watched the movie Matrix and if you did you will know that the concept of life being a videogame was one of the main themes in that movie.

Now, if you start looking around and thinking more about the concept you will soon start realizing that life and this world we live in do indeed resemble a complex videogame or a simulation of sorts and just like in any videogame there are certain rules to this world like for example, mathematical laws of harmony(blackpill) the laws of physics, chemistry and then also all the different species, and the instincts they have that they must follow like commands in order to survive in their environments which is essentially how they win the game.

At last you can take a look at the people around you, doesn't everyone just behave like an NPC to an extent, all animals aswell?
To finish it off, I must also state that there is of course way more to this but right now I have no motivation to write more so I will just leave it at that and share my other ideas and theories in some other threads

I would also like to see what do you all think about this, is life a videogame? And is the meaning of life just to win this game?

Tbh I think about this a lot. Especially with people acting like npc's and shit. It also feels like certain things happen due to being scripted or something.

Like I'll take a walk outside at like 1 am and all these cars start driving in and out of my apartment place.

That shit never happens until I go outside and it all feels so scripted.

Chads = massive whales
Foids = bigger whales, but mostly spend on cosmetics
Normies = moderate spenders up to smaller whales, mostly just spend to try and stay ahead of incels
Incels = f2p

Tbh I think about this a lot. Especially with people acting like npc's and shit. It also feels like certain things happen due to being scripted or something.

Like I'll take a walk outside at like 1 am and all these cars start driving in and out of my apartment place.

That shit never happens until I go outside and it all feels so scripted.
Yep, everyone is just a player following a set of commands without even realizing it and I also often think we as humans just like all the other animals naturally know life is just a game, I mean think about when you were a kid, you were just playing and you understood that nothing should be taken that seriously but then when we enter school we get brainwashed to think everything is super serious and that we should ignore the instincts that we naturally need to follow in order to live a happy life. Nowadays most people you see are following commands not given to them entirely by nature in its purest form but instead instructions given to them by a group who wants to make them weaker and unhappier(the elite "players")

Chads = massive whales
Foids = bigger whales, but mostly spend on cosmetics
Normies = moderate spenders up to smaller whales, mostly just spend to try and stay ahead of incels
Incels = f2p
Chads and foids are basically living a life on easy difficulty while incels live life on nightmare mode

Will anyone else reply? Its over when even other incels ignore your thread

Life can be likened to a rigged competition and the only winning move to win such a game is to not play.

Life can be likened to a rigged competition and the only winning move to win such a game is to not play.
This has been my philosophy since my late teens... Unfortunately, it tool my early 20s to do fully. Via living in the woods and only coming out to work a few days to restock food

As far as the game thing goes. You'll need to accept flat earth concepts to really see the world as a fraud. Flat earth makes sense when you see earth like a game/ simulation.

A "real planet in space" is far too big of a simulation. The odds of a random perfect world is outrageously high
!

"Archaix," shows the math timing of various "resets" (destructions) and most folks are NPCs due to ease of realm maintainance. (Similar beliefs = easier to make evidence for...) But he pushes the pyramid as a savior device (on a timer,) to exit the game. Instead of raw will power, like...

"Sovereign spirits"
shows that this realm is a soul trap. Designed to torture folks for emotional energy. (Loosh) so the robotic (real NPCs & the maintainance bots of the archaix style sim) overlords can vicariously feel "alive" (pain is life to them)

"The Mandela effect" shows that this realm is fluid and not as fully solid as we think. (And the one(s) in control have a sense of humor) and we should exspect even more random weird shit to happen in the future.

Meanwhile, I still have to eat and shit like an animal.

Last edited:
This has been my philosophy since my late teens... Unfortunately, it tool my early 20s to do fully. Via living in the woods and only coming out to work a few days to restock food

As far as the game thing goes. You'll need to accept flat earth concepts to really see the world as a fraud. Flat earth makes sense when you see earth like a game/ simulation.

A "real planet in space" is far too big of a simulation. The odds of a random perfect world is outrageously high
!

"Archaix," shows the math timing of various "resets" (destructions) and most folks are NPCs due to ease of realm maintainance. (Similar beliefs = easier to make evidence for...) But he pushes the pyramid as a savior device (on a timer,) to exit the game. Instead of raw will power, like...

"Sovereign spirits"
shows that this realm is a soul trap. Designed to torture folks for emotional energy. (Loosh) so the robotic (real NPCs & the maintainance bots of the archaix style sim) overlords can vicariously feel "alive" (pain is life to them)

"The Mandela effect" shows that this realm is fluid and not as fully solid as we think. (And the one(s) in control have a sense of humor) and we should exspect even more random weird shit to happen in the future.

Meanwhile, I still have to eat and shit like an animal.
Will read this tidbit of oldcel wisdom. Thanks for posting