Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Life as a tallcel

E

everyonehatesme

Greycel
I know that a lot of people say that tall guys always get girls. But what if I tell you that's not always the case?

I'm a 6'0 4/10 19 year old tallcel with autism. In high school, I've been getting compliments for my height. A lot of people told me I should play basketball (I still kinda do just not as much anymore). Anyway back to the topic. My height was enough for me to only get friendzoned by stacylites. And on top of all that, a lot of them were surprisingly not ran through. They thought I was weird anyway because I didn't talk to anyone most of the time. But behind all of that, they probably still believe that I'm pretty laid back(I actually am lol). I had some normie friends that were somehow getting girls from jestermaxxing. One of them said that I could easily get some as well because I'm tall. Now when I tried to flirt with them, my game was garbage. I was just as redpilled as any dating coach you can think of. There were about 20 girls that I tried to flirt with and for some reason, it didn't just work for me. The girls either lied about having a boyfriend or lied about not looking for a relationship. That made me decide to take a break from flirting and see what happens. After a week, I tried it out again and the same thing happened. I wasn't getting any play at all. At that point, I just decided to wait until college.

So basically, my point is that being tall and ugly will only get you put in the friendzone. Normies will lie in your face and say that you can get all the girls in the world. To this day, I still don't know if thats either cope or legit delusion. Anyways, I just had to get this out there somewhere.

youre a fakecel

I know that a lot of people say that tall guys always get girls. But what if I tell you that's not always the case?

I'm a 6'0 4/10 19 year old tallcel with autism. In high school, I've been getting compliments for my height. A lot of people told me I should play basketball (I still kinda do just not as much anymore). Anyway back to the topic. My height was enough for me to only get friendzoned by stacylites. And on top of all that, a lot of them were surprisingly not ran through. They thought I was weird anyway because I didn't talk to anyone most of the time. But behind all of that, they probably still believe that I'm pretty laid back(I actually am lol). I had some normie friends that were somehow getting girls from jestermaxxing. One of them said that I could easily get some as well because I'm tall. Now when I tried to flirt with them, my game was garbage. I was just as redpilled as any dating coach you can think of. There were about 20 girls that I tried to flirt with and for some reason, it didn't just work for me. The girls either lied about having a boyfriend or lied about not looking for a relationship. That made me decide to take a break from flirting and see what happens. After a week, I tried it out again and the same thing happened. I wasn't getting any play at all. At that point, I just decided to wait until college.

So basically, my point is that being tall and ugly will only get you put in the friendzone. Normies will lie in your face and say that you can get all the girls in the world. To this day, I still don't know if thats either cope or legit delusion. Anyways, I just had to get this out there somewhere.
first friend maxx to read room and pick up on social cues but you are fake cel, I'll give you a year to get off this forum

Friend zoned by stacylites = omega fakecel
Also 6 foot isn’t as tall as you think it is man. I’ve been said i was tall with my height only being 5’11 BECAUSE IM LANKY and ur lanky as well clearly.

But yes friendzone= fakecel most of us can’t even talk to a girl the fact you got friend zoned by girls not 1 but multiple girls that are Stacylites makes you a fakecel

Fakecels.is @Incelius Savage

first friend maxx to read room and pick up on social cues but you are fake cel, I'll give you a year to get off this forum
It seems most 6'0+ users leave or be self-banned like Lonely.
At this rate, I am expecting the same or something similar.

Mentalcel

Trucel trait: you are 6'0, LTN, plays sports, able to approach toilets without instantly replusing them, has a social circle despite being autistic.

I give this fakecel GrAYcel 6 months

you can't make this shit up

Friend zoned by stacylites = omega fakecel
Also 6 foot isn’t as tall as you think it is man. I’ve been said i was tall with my height only being 5’11 BECAUSE IM LANKY and ur lanky as well clearly.

But yes friendzone= fakecel most of us can’t even talk to a girl the fact you got friend zoned by girls not 1 but multiple girls that are Stacylites makes you a fakecel
If he is getting compliments about his height then OP is a lying faggot. He is obviously above 6 foot unless he lives in a third world country. If zoomers average 5'10-5'11, no one is complimenting you for being 1 inch taller, op is probably around 6'3+ or lives in a place where the average height is 5'7 and below

You're a normie. :feelsjuice:

I can get you pussy using love magick

If he is getting compliments about his height then OP is a lying faggot. He is obviously above 6 foot unless he lives in a third world country. If zoomers average 5'10-5'11, no one is complimenting you for being 1 inch taller, op is probably around 6'3+ or lives in a place where the average height is 5'7 and below
2 hours

Welcome fellow 6'0cel.

Any man above 6'0 is a tallfaggot.

Any man below 6'0 is a manlet.

Ngl I made a few mistakes typing this lol.

1. None of those girls were Stacylites it was just 1 the rest were normal looking Beckys

2. I forgot to mention that the normie friend that told me I could get girls was a manlet

3. Update: its even worse at college so the fakecel shit is out the window

4. My autism has been getting better over the years its just been fucking me up brutally in high school that's why I haven't gotten pussy yet lmaoo

Yup

ugly tallfags have it rough earlier on but once they reach their mid 20s they usually get way more options

I can see the points.

From what I know, even a tall guy who is around 6'2-6'3 with a possible mental disorder which could have been autism, and has around 4 - 5 face, wasn't this outgoing; I always saw him alone.
It is possible the OP is a fakecel physically or larper.
I look back; guys like Lonely can later be revealed as larpers.

Last edited:
Good more tallfags for my ignore list

Is this an alt troll post?

I’m not convinced that any 19 year old is a confirmed incel.

I’m not telling anyone to go through years of failure.

But, you know.