Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Life as a lazyeye-cel

B

BurnedBoy

Greycel
I 18m have a very visible lazy eye or exotropia and it's affected my entire life such as school. friendships or lack thereof. Even though my face and bone structure is decent it doesnt matter because I get made fun of for having a lazy eye. Women look at you like youre disgusting even people who are shorter and have more unattractive faces than mine make fun of me. Its just generally a horrible experience its pure blackpill doom. Ive been blackpilled my entire life without even knowing it i know not to approach women because theyll find me disgusting and even the people at my school the teachers even my own family members made fun of me. I pray none of you have to experience the level of shame and insecurity i face in my daily life. Hopefully i can get surgery for it and ill ascend but other than that ill just be a trucel until that time comes.