Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Life as a 5'4 shortcel

Doomed247

Doomed247

Recruit
★★
So brutal seeing girls literally and figuratively look down on you because your height. Im 5'4 and I always see girls give me dirty looks when I pass them. The brutal thing is most these girls are taller than me. And as a short guy there's nothing I can do unless I wear shoes with a 9 inch heel. As a kid I was always shorter than everone in my year, I thought I'd eventually have a growth spurt when I get older but it never happened. My 2 sisters even height mog me. Im the shortest in my family which is predominantly women. My old school friend was the same height as me in school and the last in the year to hit puberty at 16 and I seen him and he is at least 5'10 now. I am 23 now and still hoping for some miracle growth spurt to happen to cope and give me some comfort knowing fine well itll never happen

I am one inch taller than you and one year younger, it never began for both of us.

Honestly ropefuel if you live in the West with that height.
I'm also 5'4" but I live in a manlet country so it is more bearable