Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Life after high school is not worth living if you’re not a millionaire or billionaire

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Life is not worth continuing if you’re not a millionaire or billionaire why even bother living the only thing to look forward to is wageslaving and paying bills the average person is doomed to live paycheck to paycheck if I go to college and still end up broke not only am I roping I’m going ER ( in call of duty modern warfare 2 )

College is the best time of your life.

Life is not worth continuing if you’re not a millionaire or billionaire why even bother living the only thing to look forward to is wageslaving and paying bills the average person is doomed to live paycheck to paycheck if I go to college and still end up broke not only am I roping I’m going ER ( in call of duty modern warfare 2 )
You don't have to be a millionaire.

I didn’t choose to be born into this family why would I go to college if I can’t afford it so I can be even more broke
Work and save up or ask your parents to help pay on it.

Choose job you like or do a side gig for the job you like

That’s why we need (((((((communism))))))) :feelsping::feelsping::feelsLSD::feelsping::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

That’s why we need (((((((communism))))))) :feelsping::feelsping::feelsLSD::feelsping::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:
Based kill the rich chads, Commie incel uprising would be so good comfort toilets for everyone :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

no life is not worth having if you aren't getting your dick sucked in an infinity pool