Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory LIFE AFTER DEATH

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★
I have this sinister and obsessive idea in my mind:
the eternal return is a reality, all things that exist are eternal, nothing is created

nothing came out of nowhere, because it is a paradox, and the universe has existed eternally (without a beginning or an end).
in cycles of creation and destruction of complex systems.

the base of our consciousness and of our being is material, that base is eternal, and once dead, these primal elements are scattered throughout the cosmos, but the cosmos is finite and such primal elements will have to reassemble at some point in the "future"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poincaré_recurrence_theorem

You will live this same life, without any change, since consciousness is a complex phenomenon and requires many sections of the brain working together at the same time, a brain with the same measurements, under the same conditions.

Due to these conditioning, you cannot exist in someone else's body.

this life will repeat itself eternally, under the same conditions.
Your fantasies will never come true, The girl you liked will never be your girlfriend and all those unanswered questions you asked yourself, and all those doubts, well, they will never be resolved.

each moment of life has a transcendent importance, since that transcendence is eternal.
In this sense, death is not the end of pain or an escape, it is only a way to postpone the pain, which will inevitably come.

but now you know this, maybe you can change something in your life, or act accordingly

My theory is that the 4th dimension exists and what we know as gods are 4th dimensional beings. Afterlife may exist in a 4th dimension as a soul or such

Another possible theory is that we aren't actually 100% dead when we die and as we rot we experience pain, flashing lights and incoherent thoughts as our brain decomposes. If this is true it's probably best to be cremated.

You will live this same life, without any change, since consciousness is a complex phenomenon and requires many sections of the brain working together at the same time, a brain with the same measurements, under the same conditions.
Why even rope

Nothing happens when you die, it’s like being asleep forever

There must be a sense of why you were born. That's why I believe there is an afterlife after death. Either hell or heaven.

If God is fair most incels go to heaven and most chads/stacies go to hell.