Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

life after ascending as an incel

A

ads676

Banned
-
what is life like after ascending as an Incel ? I know no can answer this question in this forum from personal experience , otherwise none of us would be here but I want to know if anyone knows any ex incels about how their new life is like once they enter their first relationship. I think even once or even if we ascend we still going to have our issues and life is not that much better than life as an incel . Relationships usually start of great but the infatuation usually dies of slowly

@Vermilioncore @Moeggels @Rhaast
I haven’t ascended yet, but i’m trying the most I ever had. I feel like something big is going to happen soon. I need to keep my eyes open.

A former member of this very forum, ItsOver was an incel until the age of 23 when he finally travelled to Southeast Asia and ascended with locals. He's 5'7" average looking White. Though, he went on a diet and ended up very lean. His facial attractiveness increased dramatically.

I also remember reading a thread from some member whose name I don't recall in which he stated he'd ascended at the age of 23. Said goodbye and hasn't returned ever since.

You can find other examples around.

Ive seen it, it last some time then it falls apart, while it last they are redpilled/bluepilled, when they get dumped they go back to blackpill but they think higher of themselves than of incels because they ascended.

I haven’t ascended yet, but i’m trying the most I ever had. I feel like something big is going to happen soon. I need to keep my eyes open.
It must feel nice getting foids

A former member of this very forum, ItsOver was an incel until the age of 23 when he finally travelled to Southeast Asia
Are you sure he was an incel?
Prior to discovering lookism (around 15 months ago): I'd fucked 2 girls. In fairness, both were girlfriends, one quite long term of 2 and a half years and I wasn't really trying to slay - was just happy to have a gf.
Sauce: https://looksmax.org/threads/remind...r-any-other-bs-my-pics-inside.5317/post-90476

Are you sure he was an incel?
Yes.

"I get laid more now, although I wasnt really incel prior to looksmaxing as I've lived in Thailand for a fair bit (was incel until 23 tho, but never discovered lookism until 25)."

20220113 145958

In the same thread, by the way.

Yes.

"I get laid more now, although I wasnt really incel prior to looksmaxing as I've lived in Thailand for a fair bit (was incel until 23 tho, but never discovered lookism until 25)."

View attachment 562271

In the same thread, by the way.

Yeah I missed that part. In any case he wasn't an incel when he was on r/incels or here.

what is life like after ascending as an Incel ? I know no can answer this question in this forum from personal experience , otherwise none of us would be here but I want to know if anyone knows any ex incels about how their new life is like once they enter their first relationship. I think even once or even if we ascend we still going to have our issues and life is not that much better than life as an incel . Relationships usually start of great but the infatuation usually dies of slowly
Its the sane shit. I see normies that had sex walking around with sour face as if their doomed.

A former member of this very forum, ItsOver was an incel until the age of 23 when he finally travelled to Southeast Asia and ascended with locals. He's 5'7" average looking White. Though, he went on a diet and ended up very lean. His facial attractiveness increased dramatically.

I also remember reading a thread from some member whose name I don't recall in which he stated he'd ascended at the age of 23. Said goodbye and hasn't returned ever since.

You can find other examples around.
Damn I'm 23 and feel more alone than ever

the blackpills is so hard to swallow that even if I could ascend It would be very hard to act normal because im so used to being an incel I tried to ascend but I dont think its possible if you are a truecel really if you do ascend then you probably never was an incel in the first place because being a truecel is all about having things you cant change no matter how much effort you put into it

but I did ascend from a 1/10 tier incel to a 3/10 tier incel so technically I did ascend but I didnt ascend enough so I think anybody can improve a little bit but no way can you go from 1/10 to 10/10 its just not possible to do unless your doing multiple invasive surgeries and willing to throw away hundred of thousands of dollars but still the foids can sniff out the fake chads from the real chads faster than you can blink an eye

you still have no idea how hard it is to go from a 1/10 to a 3/10 so I cant even possibly imagine full ascension ever in my lifetime

Last edited:
If you consider betabucks as ascending, then its just getting cucked over and over again.