Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lies we were told during our childhood.

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

Interracial Breeding Supporter
-
1.) If you treat girl well , she will like or even love you back.
2.) If you put some effort on a girl,she might value your effort.
3.) Not all women are shallow.
4.)Believe in what you love,love won't abandon you.

5) all women deserve to be treated with respect

"what matters most is on the inside"
Not true, superficiality and other vain crap like that, runs rampant, especially among females.

That I was tall. I'm not

Work hard in school and your guaranteed a job

dreams come true if you work hard enough

giphy.gif

“There’s someone for everyone!”

“It gets better!”

“There is a god”

Honest to God I wad told my very first day of high school by one of my Mother's friends that I would "totally get a girlfriend on the first day". One of the biggest and most detrimental lies I have ever been told.

km107 said:
“There’s someone for everyone!”

“It gets better!”

“There is a god”

Money doesn't buy happiness

Looks arent important, it's about personality. My mom still keeps telling me that

5.you're special

SUPERCEL said:
1.) If you treat girl well , she will like or even love you back.
2.) If you put some effort on a girl,she might value your effort.
3.) Not all women are shallow.
4.)Believe in what you love,love won't abandon you.

Women aren't shallow. They are just doing what their brains tell them to. You can't blame them for chosing a more suitable partner.

demonanus said:
Women aren't shallow. They are just doing what their brains tell them to. You can't blame them for chosing a more suitable partner.

Keep on coping boyo.

Focus on your studies, you can party later is the biggest lie of all time

That I am handsome. It's was so bullshit I cannot believe how they could even say it. Just made me feel bad.

1. You're good looking.
2. Women like nice guys. (lol)
3. Women aren't as superficial as men (who the hell keeps buying this?)

-there's a woman for every man

-always respect a woman

spergcel said:
1. You're good looking.
2. Women like nice guys. (lol)
3. Women aren't as superficial as men (who the hell keeps buying this?)

I've fallen for the nice guys one JFL @ me

IronMike said:
Work hard in school and your guaranteed a job

This is a big, big, lie. School doesn't guarantee you shit. 

I feel like school is a sham. It's an institution created to extract money from the people and funnel it into a giant bureaucracy. It's there to create makeshift jobs, soviet style. Jobs whose purpose is teach children things they don't really need to know. The students are used like cattle. They're there to ensure the school gets their cut from the public's money. The students are a resource.

Weirdcel said:

I feel like school is a sham. It's an institution created to extract money from the people and funnel it into a giant bureaucracy. It's there to create makeshift jobs, soviet style. Jobs whose purpose is teach children things they don't really need to know. The students are used like cattle. They're there to ensure the school gets their cut from the public's money. The students are a resource.

FeminismsCancer said:

I feel like school is a sham. It's an institution created to extract money from the people and funnel it into a giant bureaucracy. It's there to create makeshift jobs, soviet style. Jobs whose purpose is teach children things they don't really need to know. The students are used like cattle. They're there to ensure the school gets their cut from the public's money. The students are a resource.

It's especially true where I live (California) because teachers and administrators here make so much fucking money. 100k + in pay and benefits for teachers. Principals making 200k+, meanwhile the median income for all workers is something like 30k. All while producing nothing of value.

Most teachers are female too, and women rarely date down as you know. The education system only serves to strengthen hypergamy.

Here's one that no one has mentioned:

"Men are more shallow than women"

False. From what I've seen women are the more shallow. You can be "perfect" and girls may enjoy hanging out with you in a way, but if you don't meet their looks threshold, they'll reject you. For men if they're with women who are "perfect" but they don't look like a model or are below a certain rating such as sub6, men will still be fine being with her.

Earthbound said:
Here's one that no one has mentioned:

"Men are more shallow than women"

False. From what I've seen women are the more shallow. You can be "perfect" and girls may enjoy hanging out with you in a way, but if you don't meet their looks threshold, they'll reject you. For men if they're with women who are "perfect" but they don't look like a model or are below a certain rating such as sub6, men will still be fine being with her.

afsd.