Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Libtard virtue signalling

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
Ever notice how they do this?

For example they say: you are loved, valued and valid to depressed people like it helps jfl. I'm not fucking loved by a single soul on this planet and there is no point lying and saying I am.

Also they also lie and say these horrendous trannies are beautiful jfl despite being 50 years old 6'4, 250lbs with a Chad jawline.

Virtue signalling is a disgusting lie

That's one of the reasons why I don't like them.

They're so fake.

I'd actually come to respect IT cucks a bit if they said what they actually felt which is that we all deserve a bullet. Versus the passive aggressive BS we want to help, but we also throw shit at a bunch of sad depressed fucks at the same time.

They're so fake.

I'd actually come to respect IT cucks a bit if they said what they actually felt which is that we all deserve a bullet. Versus the passive aggressive BS we want to help, but we also throw shit at a bunch of sad depressed fucks at the same time.
most IT cucks would enjoy castrating us

They are fake