Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Libertarians Are The Biggest Joke In The World

Savas

Savas

Banned
-
Libertarian cucks are a joke. I can't take a single one of them seriously. Don't get me wrong: Obviously i am somewhat libertarian too since i believe in freedom but there seem to be different types anyway. Rn we're talking about these Ron Paul/Rothbardt/Ludwig van Mises kind of libertarians.

You can't even have a normal discussion with these idiots because they always point out how the government shouldn't exist, why taxes shouldn't exist, etc. And i haven't seen a single outspoken libertarian who doesn't sound and looks like a complete cuck while saying these ridiculous things.

Also notice how they mostly live in a fantasy utopia dream world and have no clue about reality but i'm sure everyone of these guys think that they figured it all out. And while the idea of a world without any power of the government seems like a good idea for a minute it shouldn't take that long for someone to find out why a system like that will never work.

Obviously there are expections like Penn Jillette for example. He seems to be a smart person but he's much closer to the left than to the right unlike most of the libertarians we have today.

However the worst type of them are definitely the conservative libertarians. Basically all they do is hide behind the label "Libertarian" when in fact they are right wing conservates.

They are. Although I do agree that taxes shouldn't exist, unless the government is a non-corrupt government, however, all governments are corrupt so that's why I believe we shouldn't pay taxes. Politicians are rich af, and all they do is argue.

Hi GottThaGod, I thought that was you.

"I'd be living like a king if it weren't for those GODDAMN PEOPLE ON WELFARE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Yeah fuck em

Savas said:
Obviously there are expections like Penn Jillette for example. He seems to be a smart person but he's much closer to the left than to the right unlike most of the libertarians we have today.

A libertarian Bernie supporter. No way he isn't an idiot even if he is eloquently spoken. A lot of smart seeming people are just well spoken.

all I know is that in a libertarian society chad would end up with a underage harem