Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Liberals outraged because some liberal black foid tweeted she hated chinks 10 years ago, and got fired today

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-

She lost a million dollar salary :feelskek: :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Bitch tries to cancel Charles Barkley a basketball player, and then got outed for tweeting she hated chinks a decade ago. And all her faggot friends at the Washington Post and Axios are crying for her :lul: EAT SHIT BITCH, she contributed to the mob that got herself fired :lul::lul::lul::lul:

History repeats itself: reign of terror in french revolution.

Cancel culture is so ridiculous.

Serves that nigger right.

They're actually holding a black person accountable??? JFL
11628 1

Jfl at working at Teen Vogue. Anyways, what was her tweet? She's attractive so she'll fall upwards from this though. I wouldn't be surprised if she goes conservative and tries to make a living in that sphere

They made their own beds not they rot in it

ye any random mistake once in your life means (((MSM))) will cancel you
along with the help of useful/willful idiots on social media. Remember the talk of the internet being a control grid and a way of forcing others to conform and micromanage or "nudge" social behavior? Social media has resulted in that happening.

This is why you dont post shit online that can be traced back to you

Cancel culture is good. Normies, Stacys, and Chads having their lives ruined is always nice. The gentle incels remain unaffected from it.

@PPEcel thoughts?

hoisted by her own petard. THIS IS THE CULTURE YOU CREATED BITCH, LIVE BY IT

Jfl at working at Teen Vogue. Anyways, what was her tweet? She's attractive so she'll fall upwards from this though. I wouldn't be surprised if she goes conservative and tries to make a living in that sphere
rick ross GIF

Cancel culture.

Yeah so......is there a a way to delete all your post and threads on this website at once? After I looksmax and try to famousmaxx Im not trying to have my brand ruined by the shit I posted on here. I want my nickname to be the same name I have on here minus the 1983 but I guess I can't do that now JFL

Gotta love when they eat themselves.

Cancel culture.

Yeah so......is there a a way to delete all your post and threads on this website at once? After I looksmax and try to famousmaxx Im not trying to have my brand ruined by the shit I posted on here. I want my nickname to be the same name I have on here minus the 1983 but I guess I can't do that now JFL
If your nickname is just Nautica, I imagine it'll be hard to trace back to this acct specifically

Cancel culture.

Don't worry bro, you'll never be famous, it would have already happened

If your nickname is just Nautica, I imagine it'll be hard to trace back to this acct specifically
True. I was going to post pics after my acension on looksmax.org and advice but I'll just refrain from doing that and I should be fine.
Don't worry bro, you'll never be famous, it would have already happened
Thanks for the confidence and support bro! You're a great guy!

Ahaha get fucked bitch.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back