Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Liberal soyboy at the barber shop

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
As I was getting my hair cut, there was an older (but goodlooking) asian sitting next to me. He was going on about the Democrats getting every congressional seat in our county, and how that was a sign that "people are waking up". He even virtue signaled by mentioning that a record number of women were elected :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

And here I was thinking that asian man were the most blackpilled, I'm disappointed, he betrayed his own race

it's always hard to believe for me that those cucks actually fucking exist

2k0qad

Im not like all the other clueless zombies out there, I know what the real issues in our society are and how to fix them. #Resist

And here I was thinking that asian man were the most blackpilled, I'm disappointed, he betrayed his own race
Funny thing, the woman who owns the barber shop is an asian milf. And like me, she's a conservative, and we were previously talking about how the democrats taking over was bad. Yet this cuck still had to virtue signal.

General Cho didn’t die for this.

He's Asian. He literally has soy flowing through generations.

Asians, just like every other ethnic, has an undying loyalty to the democratic party. Why does this surprise you?

i'd rather have a conservative leader than a liberal

I would have decked him right then and there

All races fall prey of (((them))).
it's a shame, if (((they))) can manipulate so easily asians we are truly lost, but I bet (((they))) are making more efforts to achieve this, just see how hollywood is so desperate to succeed in china

A vast majority of non white men who voted in 2016 voted for fucking Hilary Clinton.

Nuff said.

site's back up boyos

Yeah, because voting for zero healthcare and getting raped by corporations is the non-cuck way.

JFL at americacels, our conservative parties here in Europe are like the democrats of the US.

You had to cut his head off with razor tbh

These virtue-signaling cucks should be burned at the stake.

United States will be majority Mexican soon anyway. Catholic Mexicans shit out 10 kids and whites are lucky to have 1 or 2.