Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Liberal MeToo activist Rose McGowan endorses arch-righty Larry Elder for California governor.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
AND she wags her finger at BLM.

Ever read a political headline where you're like "Know what? Fuck this shit. I don't know, I don't wanna know, I quit." I gotta admit, seeing the biggest progressive bastion in the country fall to a DeSantis-esque was an exciting concept. Might not live to see another one. But now, I don't care anymore.

Why does Repub leadership keep pushing meme candidates when it's clear people want someone more like Romney or Baker? 20 years later and I still feel bad for Davis since Enron fugged him over. California has some interesting politics

California is gonna stay Democrat like it or not, this whole recall thing won’t go anywhere. Just like the audits in the states where they say there was voter fraud.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back