Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Liar foids

mentalcel

mentalcel

over
★★★★★
The foid in my class that I was friend with told me she is not into dating with anyone but she is only into getting married with one person. She was a conservative girl. Now I see that she is in a relationship with a guy and sharing it all over her social media like an achievement. She shares it as dates. So they are doing different things and such. What do you think? Yeah she is a liar fucking cunt. That is for sure.

Last edited:
She just didn’t wanna date you.

In general not with me I was already friendzoned since beginning of the university. She is not into dating but only marrying a guy and now she is going on dates and, possibly, fucking as well. Having sex is the first thing they do in this country when going on a date so it is impossible she gets married before giving a blowjob to this guy.

Last edited:
oh stop being so toxic and sexist you hateful incel!

I guess the guy is a chadlite at least?

I guess the guy is a chadlite at least?

I haven't seen his face clearly so hard to tell but it is a local guy, not a migrant like her. So it is a level upgrade in life for her I assume. She is sharing only glimpses.

Last edited:
I haven't seen his face clearly but it is a local guy, not a migrant like her. So it is a level upgrade in life for her I assume.
Feminine hypergamy...

They lie, lie and lie.

Why the hell would you take it at face value what a female says. Actions not words

foids lie about everything

I haven't seen his face clearly so hard to tell but it is a local guy, not a migrant like her. So it is a level upgrade in life for her I assume. She is sharing only glimpses.

Is she a noodlewhore?

Tradthot I was once trying with said she'd only want a Catholic man (which I am) but I am too much of a playboy (JFL I am KV at 27) and she later ended up with some ex-friend of mine who is a Jewish narcissist degenerate playboy.

You must be new to inceldom OP.

It is some important fact to bring.

Literally everyone here knows this shit. Literally everyone experienced it first hand. That's what brought them to this site.