Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel LIAM HEMSWORTH isn't enough to keep a woman

• Thread starter Deleted member 6753
  • Start date
Deleted member 6753

Deleted member 6753

0.00001/10
-

> An emotional Liam Hemsworth has spoken for the first time in the wake of his shock split from pop star wife Miley Cyrus.
> After stopping off for a late-afternoon frozen yoghurt with his older brother, the actor, 29, admitted things had been tough since separating from Miley, 26, after just seven months of marriage
> Don't let yesterday take up too much of today,' (some celeb) wrote on Instagram, just the day after photos of his ex wife getting hot and heavy with Miley emerged.

even if you are a infinite-SMV Chad like hemsworth you can't keep a washed up disney star from cucking you (with a woman no less).

It’s over for 99,9999999999% of men

Miley Cyrus was never a wife material. She was and is always seemed too free and unhinged.

I don't know how they even got this far together, they've been with each other like almost 10 years or something.

Miley Cyrus, by the way.

He mogs Miley cyrus into oblivion, what a cuck

jfl miley cyrus is a glorified wh0re. who would marry her?

i mean just needs one music vidoe of her to realize shes nuts and will do it with ur mother, son, dog, without second though

hemworth was a fucking fool to marry in the first place, let alone some used up post wall slut

Ok, Liam is hot, classically attractive, no homes. Anyway, it's probably another (((psyop))) to attack relationships and thus the family unit. Miley Cyrus is one of the most obedient MK Ultra slaves in the world.

sub11 theory once again confirmed

Chris Hemsworth is a way bigger star than his younger brother though, with his Marvel and Thor movies.
facially he mogs him little bit too tbh
but if its true that that its their brother, well on his place i'd rope away

He mogs Miley cyrus into oblivion, what a cuck

And yet we still have Retards on here who think Chads dont get cucked in 2019.

That Chad "doesnt" care

That Chad has Harems and options.

Just Lmao at getting married in 2019

"Lesbian Couple" = cum dumpsters that will share a Chad together.
And yet we still have Retards on here who think Chads dont get cucked in 2019.

That Chad "doesnt" care

That Chad has Harems and options.

Just Lmao at getting married in 2019
Marriage = Cuckery

Chad never needs to marry.. Chad just gets pussy on tap. Chad always has options. Chad wins at life. I will not marry Chads Sloppy Seconds.

Last edited:
So is he mogged by those celebs who have long marriages like Wallace Shawn?
WallaceShawn.jpg

she wanted to go back to satan's big fat dick, alpha widow tbh

Hahahaha, gigachad married gigamegastacy and got fucked, lel. Even gigachad is not enough these days.

So is he mogged by those celebs who have long marriages like Wallace Shawn?
WallaceShawn.jpg
No. But Shawn's wife wifematerialmogs Liam's. I mean I don't even know that there's someone who would marry Miley fucking Cyrus

What a retard marrying that whore

She is a stupid whore. What did he expect? He got what was coming to him.

i dont care, death to all richfags, celebs first.

Chadlite cause ugly beard, JFL at not cleanshavemaxxing or lightstubblemaxxing in 2019.

He's a complete idiot for marrying her

i dont care about celebrities

It does not matter, her SMV is higher than his SMV.

True.

But Hemsworth is also very high up there. Uber good looks, white, tall, famous and wealthy, movie star. He could get a pick of almost any chick he wants. Why the long face for him? Dumb.

How does Jewywood make stars look so good in their videos? And then when you see some picture of her, she looks like pepe the frog :worryfeels:
And notice how man still looks good