Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy LGBTQIA+ people and allies getting mad at "Super Straight"

• Thread starter Deleted member 33472
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 33472

inceltr8: watching hs friends lose their virginity
-
Super straight is a recent movement used as a way to identify someone who would not engage romantically/sexually with a transgender individual.
The LGBT+ community and allies argue that this is "transphobic" but a lot of those same individuals are feminists who share the belief towards us incels that "nobody owes us sex".
Suddenly, when it comes to transgender people, everyone owes them sex.

OGSuperstraight

The guy in the pic isn't 2ft taller than the foid so that is inaccurate. Only Chad gets skinny girls like that in 2021.

By their reasoning, I'm homophobic because I'm not gay.

Super fucking bullshit these ppl should be in an asylum mo' like.

The guy in the pic isn't 2ft taller than the foid so that is inaccurate. Only Chad gets skinny girls like that in 2021.
True, they always like to misrepresent.:feelsUgh:

We demand incel representation.

Second you stop oppressing women and LGBT faggots they will obsess over the slightest thing and will never stop until they see you dead
There is no way to please them since they are so used to yelling like monkeys in the streets

I'm big chungus epic keanu 69 420 holesum 100 reddit silver award belle delphine bath sex r/mademesmile sexual.

Brutal but true. Only high tier Norman’s + get thin women. Norman’s MUST settle for chubby and fat girls.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back