Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News LGBT party in Russia

Robespierre

Robespierre

À la guerre comme à la guerre
★★★★

At a party in Tula, law enforcers were looking for "employees of state institutions, LGBT supporters, Navalnists, opponents of the SMO and the regime".

As participants of the meeting told "Beware the News", before the police raid, a man approached the building of the cultural center "Tipografiya" and asked to let him inside because he was allegedly looking for his girlfriend who had "overdrunk". The unidentified man walked around the club, but eventually left alone. Fifteen minutes after his visit, at about 1:30 a.m., law enforcement officers burst into Typography. "One guy wouldn't lie down and was trying to figure out who was who. This is the same one who was dragged to the street and beaten," eyewitnesses explained to us.

After that, guys and girls were separated in different sides of the club, began to interrogate and search, let in sniffer dogs. Among those present they were looking for minors, employees of state institutions, supporters of LGBT, Alexei Navalny, as well as opponents of the SMO and the regime. Some had their urine taken for analysis.

"When the FSB officer took me as a university student, he asked me why I was here. I said that I had a hard day at work, everything was fucked up, I wanted to dance and dress up brightly. And that I was sober and a virgin. That last one really got to him. He asked if I had been to the rallies of 21 years and if I knew the location of the memorial to the victims of political repression," one of the participants told us.

One of the guys was told:
Vaughn, how you answer! You will be a natural platoon commander at the front!
Another was beaten on the sides:
You live in Tula, the hero-city! What did your grandfathers fight for? So you could organize this here?

One guy was interrogated:
- Are you a faggot?
- No, I'm not.
- Is he a faggot?
- I don't know.
- Is he a faggot?
- I don't know.
- Why are you dressed like that?
- To comply with the dress code.
- So you wanted to look like a faggot! Why are you saying you're not a faggot?
- Because you're pressuring me, so I'm telling you what I can do.

They found two trans guys, one of them got a rough ride:
Turns out the guy's tool had fallen off.

*recognized as extremist and banned in the Russian Federation *

Based Russia cracking down on the faggots
Next they should do it to feminists

Based af, they should executed the faggots by firing squad.

In the U.S it's the reverse :feelshaha:

Based Russia cracking down on the faggots
Next they should do it to feminists
They should do it to passport bros and sex tourists. Slavs are based on LGBT but complete cucks when it comes to letting foreigners plow their women.

They should do it to passport bros and sex tourists. Slavs are based on LGBT but complete cucks when it comes to letting foreigners plow their women.
Agreed.

hopefully not cuz I wanna go there, it's mostly other whites anyways

hopefully not cuz I wanna go there, it's mostly other whites anyways
It's kinda cucked to let "other whites" fuck your women. Ditto for Thais letting "other Asians" Koreans fuck their women en masse (but Thai's are complete cucks anyways).