Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LGBT is finally adding an A for Akusa (Incel)

J

Jason Haddad

Banned
-
Share and spread this on Twitter and TikTok!!

Akusa is a slang term for Akam Kusakron, which is an Armenian term for involuntary celibate (incel).

Like the lesbians, gays, and bis, akusas refrain from having any biological kids. They are attracted to people of the opposite sex — just like straight and bi trans people.

Share and spread this all over Twitter and TikTok!

#LGBTA #TeamIncel #LoveIsLove

LGBTA

1280px Gay Pride Flag

1280px Gay Pride Flag 2 2

I really don't want to be grouped with them
bad company

:waitwhat: Somehow i don't believe you :feelskek:

L-esbians
G-ays
B-issexual
T-ranny
A-incel

I don't want to be grouped with fags and trannies

A is for AIDS
Let I just stand for Involuntary.

This doesn't relate to orientation. Or does it?

L can be Looksmatch for those who cannot get any from their looksmatch. Preferably not grouped with LGBT. We already have KHHV.

Sep 22, 2018
Posts77

are you on fucking drugs?
we are all heterosexual males in here, we just happen to not get sex

ok fake cel / it fag

@Sparrow's Song thoughts?

Dont identify with them

Fuck them for not calling it Incel

Also hi FBIcel

For so long, we tried to get into it but CuckTears made fun of our LGBTI.
Now it's LGBTA

I don't want to be associated with those faggots.

@Sparrow's Song thoughts?
They're afraid to add "incel" because mainstream soy thinking states that inceldom is an ideology rather than a state of being... It's funny that they are using some obscure Armenian slang for "incel" rather thinking of ANY other similar term that doesn't have soy triggering undertones.

This just looks like a twitter meme. I doubt influencers in the LGBT"A" community are advocating for us just yet. None of this matters until trans gender people support trans attractive people. I'll go to the rainbow parades when my facial surgery is covered by Medicaid/Insurance just like how trans surgery is covered by Medicaid/Insurance.

By the way, I think more normies are warming up to the idea, boomers, conservacuck fake cowboys, TERFs, and soyboys are still opposed but sensible regular people seem to agree with my proposition when presented to them.

Surprisingly, out of all the people I have asked for an opinion about this... attractive young females support the idea more than any other group... Mind fuck.