Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News LG 27" QHD OLED *480Hz* refresh rate monitor

what's with it?
and why are you using a username of a person that you are not? are you a faggot?

dnb

did not buy

What's the point of 480hz

nd why are you using a username of a person that you are not?
Be a shame to forget Knajjd. He made many based comments while on the site and no one really knows what he's up to now. Just rumours.

Last edited:
240hz as of now is more than enough IMO. 90% of gaming PCs dont even have the power to run games on 480hz/fps

What's the point of 480hz
Sweaty online players of "e-sports" stuff like Call of Duty, and only in preparation for top GPUs released 5 years from now.

Niggers will spend their bottom dollar trying to get 1 more FPS in 720p.

Thankfully, for ugly guys like me that hate playing online, we just need a pretty 4k monitor, fuck the framerate.

nice

i use 4k 120hz oled

my brain/eyes are way too slow to even see the difference between 60 and 120

come the fuck on how does this post get more comment than mine? he literally posted an article about a fucking monitor

nice

i use 4k 120hz oled

my brain/eyes are way too slow to even see the difference between 60 and 120
It depends on the game. If it's like a sportsball game with quick reactions, everyone would tell.

It depends on the game. If it's like a sportsball game with quick reactions, everyone would tell.
Not for madden at least lol, that poorly coded game runs like shit no matter what

most sportsball games are coded for consoles that generally run at slower frames

they use these 480hz monitors for cs go, overwatch, shit like that

I could only see the different when I had the two monitors side by side to compare the same game back and forth. Once i got used to one monitor, i never noticed it again (and this was a 240hz monitor vs a 60hz, and the game was indeed hitting that FPS)

144hz feels fine

The human eye can't see more then 24fps anyway.

240hz as of now is more than enough IMO. 90% of gaming PCs dont even have the power to run games on 480hz/fps
75 is more than enough. don't be consoomer.

Thankfully, for ugly guys like me that hate playing online, we just need a pretty 4k monitor, fuck the framerate.
I am fine with 1080 will not pay more like a cuck.

companies are in a race to push the boundaries. only this way humanity progress and find new solution and products.
I suppose, outside of e sports that just seems a bit silly. What card can push 480 frames anyways, a 4090 in counter strike or something

I'd prefer less frames but slightly higher resolution, but thats just me

Niggers will spend their bottom dollar trying to get 1 more FPS in 720p.
this
demand on GPU is just too high for these 3 digit Hz to run on high res
they aren't even an option for me because I also want my GPU to run silent
besides, xxx Hz felt smoother than irl for me (I'm not trolling), there's something odd about it which made the movements feel unnatural and unpleasant to look at while I was watching Breaking Bad

i can clearly see the dif between 30 and 60 fps mate
It’s a joke used to make fun of “cinematic” frame rates.

I run 144hz screen running at 120hz so my video is smoother and less load on the gpu trying to compensate.