Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

FBI shutdowns a site and puts avatars behind bars

Knajjd

Knajjd

Major
★★
Link here that covers the story:
https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/ne...orums-hacking-forum-used-to-leak-stolen-data/

Baphomet and ShinyHunters avatars here, behind the bars added by the FBI. @Fat Link, thoughts?

B

A

Last edited:
Brutal FBImaxxing

Thankfully @Master is a CIA nigger so we are safe here.

:feelswhat:wtf is this BDSM shieet
Cuck fops
@turbocuckcel_7000

We're good as long as we don't, you know, do massive amounts of illegal activity

They got caught with there breeches down

This site is a fbi honeypot tbh. Otherwise incels would go to other platforms, which has a financial incentive not to ban incel content, meaning pro censorships like ADL will have to up their lobbying effort.

Is this real? or just the website's owner pranking people?
I can't tell anymore
seems like a prank. When the FBI seizes sites its usually completely different

Is this real? or just the website's owner pranking people?
I can't tell anymore
seems like a prank. When the FBI seizes sites its usually completely different
Wiki page:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BreachForums

Partial extract reads:

On May 15, 2024, the FBI seized the most recent BreachForums clearnet site along with it's onion site and the associated telegram. The seizure followed a significant data leak involving Europol's portal. The forum now displays an FBI seizure notice, highlighting cooperation with international partners. The FBI is examining the forum's backend data, which may lead to identifying members and advancing investigations. The forum administrator, Baphomet has been arrested according to ShinyHunters

I hope not
true. despite this community being dogshit this is the only forum where I can:

1. speak freely whatever I want without censorship and
2. it's the closest community that matches my personal views and how I can relate alot to you all

so this forum being shutdown would just give me suifuel

Wiki page:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BreachForums

Partial extract reads:

On May 15, 2024, the FBI seized the most recent BreachForums clearnet site along with it's onion site and the associated telegram. The seizure followed a significant data leak involving Europol's portal. The forum now displays an FBI seizure notice, highlighting cooperation with international partners. The FBI is examining the forum's backend data, which may lead to identifying members and advancing investigations. The forum administrator, Baphomet has been arrested according to ShinyHunters
LoL!

I WILL FORM CULT IN THE FOREST YOU GLOWIES CANT STOP ME IN GTA

Never heard of this websitr before

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back