Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LFA (MGTOW YouTube) talks some sense about incels

ovrload

ovrload

Banned
-
He actually explains in his video about incels and doesn’t attack them like most manosphere MGTOW or tradcuck morons.

He actually explains in his video about incels and doesn’t attack them like most manosphere MGTOW or tradcuck morons.

Really good video. Thanks for posting. I think I saw another with that guy when he was sitting in his backyard (or it was another generic white guy) but it was also somewhat supportive of our problems.

I feel like we need to move as a society to a point where we have men's groups that meet up and just talk about incel related issues. Like incel support groups. Like those ones for PTSD soldiers you see in war movies:

serveimage

In Japan they have these already. I saw it in a documentary. I feel like that would be nice. This whole situation can be so depressing at times.

It's easy for the Chadlite to say focus on your career to make you happy.

Also, blatantly stretching the video to 10 minutes for shekels... ugh.

Focus on your career so you can be old and lonely and jerking your own dick for the next 40 years. Once you are rich, you can die and leave all your money to the (((Government))).

MGTOWs always suggest: "Don't focus on female validation, just make money."

I just don't understand that at all. Maybe it's because I'm autistic. Buying shit I don't need will never ever make me happy. I collected savings wageslaving for years, I never cared. I was just miserable.

I just don't understand that at all. Maybe it's because I'm autistic. Buying shit I don't need will never ever make me happy. I collected savings wageslaving for years, I never cared. I was just miserable.

Just find something you’re passionate about bro

Really good video. Thanks for posting. I think I saw another with that guy when he was sitting in his backyard (or it was another generic white guy) but it was also somewhat supportive of our problems.

I feel like we need to move as a society to a point where we have men's groups that meet up and just talk about incel related issues. Like incel support groups. Like those ones for PTSD soldiers you see in war movies:

serveimage

In Japan they have these already. I saw it in a documentary. I feel like that would be nice. This whole situation can be so depressing at times.

That would be welcomed, but unfortunately society's retarded enough to believe if we did that we'd only be discussing The Day of Retribution and there would be surely calls to VAN us. They were getting on Eggman's case and he only did some podcasts and made some jokes.

Finally some fair assessment!

one of the reasons LFA Is so popular is because he looks good and is allegedly MGTOW, so to MGTOWs he is an example of a MGTOW not being sent his own way

I just don't understand that at all. Maybe it's because I'm autistic. Buying shit I don't need will never ever make me happy. I

one of the reasons LFA Is so popular is because he looks good and is allegedly MGTOW, so to MGTOWs he is an example of a MGTOW not being sent his own way
True

It's easy for the Chadlite to say focus on your career to make you happy.

Also, blatantly stretching the video to 10 minutes for shekels... ugh.
hes mentally ill just look at the intro.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. FUCK OFF. "Just turn off your emotions bro.. just become a drone that doesn't care about female validation and get the hair cut, go to the gym bro and we will start a conversation which is actually the start of the dictatorship where men are constantly oppressed for being men.."

"Do not attach your joy and your happiness and your senses of accomplishment to female validation." Now I see why it is suggested in YouTubes Algorithm. It is saying to any men that you have to pull yourself up by YOUR BOOTSTRAPS. While Foids can be as picky as they like and there is nothing you can you filthy fucking goy.

I love how he literally talks about people being told that you should "work hard at a job and you will get a woman... but women have the same jobs nowadays" and then he DOES THE SAME THING! What a fucking cretin. What an Oaf of a Loaf of Waffle that emanates from his fart sucking gob.

"Focus on yourself! Be a good little wage slave and tax bank for the gubmint to use as you slowly decay to death while your women get 10 cocks every night. When your women eventually pop out their Thug-Spawn, all your tax will go to their Shit-Sprogs welfare, no need to thank the cuckold gubmint for this. You? You get worked to death and get no reward silly little man. No thanks, nothing. The Future is Female remember. Now shut up and wife up that used Shitcunt Roastie and get Divorce Raped!"

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

He is literally increasing the pressure on other men for being "weak".. this is very dangerous behaviour.. this kind of thing increases the likelihood of attacks of a lonely nature. Also it is something Foids like. Competition.. weeding out lesser males. As if men don't have enough problems we have to worry about our own gender which should be supportive of us but puts us down and puts the pussy on the pedestal.

Mega blue pilled cope master tbh.

This video was actually somewhat okay.. has a big blue pill in it thought that is.. "relationships.. some of us need them some of us don't" sorry no, to be a normal functioning individual you need relationships.

Oh my fucking god. He says about how men "they believe they are not meeting the standard that women have set in this post feminism social media era.." then he goes on a tangent about how you need to make a relationship happen. Suddenly he shifts what he believes to the video that you have posted. :reeeeee:
This guy speaks our language.. saying that "you guys who are 3's and 4's, you can probably looksmax to be a 5 or 6".. I'm sure that was posted on here before.
He says that its "in our head". I already hate this boomer. My investigation of this McCuckold stops here.

Wish this shitbird would make his mind up. Anyway for real.. done with this faggot.

Last edited:
The guy is a shill. But its great we have a Chad spreading the blackpill.

That's exactly what I'm doing now and I seriously don't see any power in that tbh.

Money is cope tbh..

LFA is flip flopper pussy

LFA will say anything for hitz

FALSE he hardly uses the word incel in his video he basically just beats around the bush and says a lot a repetitive shit he says in his other videos. I mean he isnt wrong however he barely touches upon the main problems incels suffer from, which he would have no knowledge of since he is chad.
It doe not matter if he is actually MGTOW or not he is still chad and can only see the world through chads view, he still cant comprehend that alot of men never have foids wanting to get with them simply because he is able to focus on himself and still get laid without any effort

Last edited:

It won't make you happy, it will stop you from being more miserable. Having to share a shoebox house with 8 other people at the age of 30 is not a good place to be (another poster in another thread). You want money so you can at least live on your own and be vaguely comfortable, have heating, a computer, internet, anime and vidya etc.