Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Lexxi whoria is international now- inceldom is mainstream

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

73 IQ genius
-
IMG 7574

We’ve become so mainstream now , all of you need to stop denying it. I was talking to clocked awhile ago about possible doxes on IT and he turns around and he says “the problem is when I look into them 90% of the members are no older than 16” and doxing minors is a great way to get fedfucked.

Almost everyone knows about this site now. It’s beyond mainstream, I’m extremely worried about my safety living in the uk and I’m stuck between a rock and a hard place right now. I’m basically being held at gun point. I either watch it get worse and worse until I’m fedfucked and the community is destroyed or I rope. Normies are genuinely making my only viable option to kill myself. What timeline are we in?.

A lot of them openly admit they want us to kill ourselves . Feminists especially. There’s no point in living as a subchad male.

Take your meds nigger nothing ever happens.

As I always say, this site should be less accessible to infiltrators

I don't get why foids even care about random guys larping about rape on the internet. They're literally inventing problems for themselves